Minnie's troubles?

Female protagonist, in the hall for adventurous girls.
Lira

Minnie's troubles?

#1 Post by Lira » Sun May 01, 2011 1:13 pm

Is there a way to help Minnie with her boyfriend troubles? Whenever she asked me something, I didn't seem to get much different reactions no matter what response I gave.

junsei7

Re: Minnie's troubles?

#2 Post by junsei7 » Sun May 01, 2011 5:25 pm

Lira wrote:Is there a way to help Minnie with her boyfriend troubles? Whenever she asked me something, I didn't seem to get much different reactions no matter what response I gave.
I haven't found one - I've tried lots of different ways. I'm wondering if there may be results further down the track, though, which may reward earlier efforts to help out? For instance, if you've been following Minnie's story and the secret society path may result in tracking down Kyo as having a hand in the fire? I think it may be a wait and see for helping Minnie.

But if anyone has found differently, I would LOVE to know! :)

britmarwell12

#3 Post by britmarwell12 » Mon May 09, 2011 10:33 pm

I can't get much on Minnie's story. I mean I get a few events and a bunch of inferencing on my part, but is there a way where Minnie actually TELLS you what's going on?

gladi

#4 Post by gladi » Tue May 10, 2011 6:41 am

britmarwell12 wrote:I can't get much on Minnie's story. I mean I get a few events and a bunch of inferencing on my part, but is there a way where Minnie actually TELLS you what's going on?
Bright day
You become closer to Minnie when you are on Grabiner's path.

junsei7

#5 Post by junsei7 » Tue May 31, 2011 10:56 am

I'm wondering if the other chapters take place at the same time as this one? If so, there may be a different chapter which lets you be more involved in the Minnie-Kyo-Jacob drama? For instance, if any of them were a dating option that would spin that story differently. It might also mean you get more of a resolution to the door burning. This may just be wishful thinking though. I really feel bad that Sue can't fix things! :)

hanako
Site Admin

#6 Post by hanako » Tue May 31, 2011 4:21 pm

I'm wondering if the other chapters take place at the same time as this one?
Yes, and you will get different angles on some storylines. :)

junsei7

#7 Post by junsei7 » Tue May 31, 2011 5:25 pm

hanako wrote:
I'm wondering if the other chapters take place at the same time as this one?
Yes, and you will get different angles on some storylines. :)
*squeee* This makes me so excited! Not only for the Minnie-Kyo-Jacob story, but my Donald love makes me want to know much more about what went on between him and Luke so hopefully that might unfold as well.

mizu

#8 Post by mizu » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:18 am

During my first round, I got more of Kyo's side of the story: wasn't Treasure and went to gym a few times throughout the year; helped him and Minnie make up.