demerits

Female protagonist, in the hall for adventurous girls.
Post Reply
Message
Author
charonn
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 5:23 am

demerits

#1 Post by charonn » Sun May 01, 2011 9:41 am

Hello. I remember that lady that you can study at the library with saying that the library offered extra volunteer work etc to get rid of demerits, but when I go to the library I don't see any way of getting rid of them. I got expelled fairly fast in the game. Just wondering if anyone can tell me where I could gain some merit :).

junsei7
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:29 am

Re: demerits

#2 Post by junsei7 » Sun May 01, 2011 10:22 am

charonn wrote:Hello. I remember that lady that you can study at the library with saying that the library offered extra volunteer work etc to get rid of demerits, but when I go to the library I don't see any way of getting rid of them. I got expelled fairly fast in the game. Just wondering if anyone can tell me where I could gain some merit :).
I believe the specific offer with demerit help from Minnie only lasts the first weekend you get invited to the library. There are various ways, but the easiest way I've found to get merits is to be friends with Donald (you don't have to be on his path, just be friendly with him). He'll invite you to various events which can get you 10 merits a pop. The other main way is passing exams.

charonn
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 5:23 am

thanks

#3 Post by charonn » Sun May 01, 2011 2:59 pm

Thank you for that! I skipped the initial week I believe and thus never saw the option :). I guess passing the exams would help too lol. I studied only white magic my first play through and found myself constantly getting demerits for not solving the puzzles/ other dialog options :'(.

junsei7
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:29 am

Re: thanks

#4 Post by junsei7 » Sun May 01, 2011 5:17 pm

charonn wrote:Thank you for that! I skipped the initial week I believe and thus never saw the option :). I guess passing the exams would help too lol.
I think the Minnie library help with demerits is the first weekend after the election.
charonn wrote:I studied only white magic my first play through and found myself constantly getting demerits for not solving the puzzles/ other dialog options :'(.
Hee! I did that too. :)

charonn
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 5:23 am

I thought

#5 Post by charonn » Sun May 01, 2011 9:25 pm

I thought that communicating with spirits sounded the coolest, but that clearly doesn't help when there aren't any there! :P

Post Reply