Favorite Moments so far?

Design your own character and attend a school for magic.
Nithy

#16 Postby Nithy » Sun May 08, 2011 5:37 pm

selenity136 wrote:I also noticed that if your MC sent a romantic valentine to Pastel and kisses her, you'll totally get the cold shoulder from Grabiner. I haven't tried the option if you sent her a friendly/funny valentine ^^" :shock:

I have a save where the PC sent a romantic valentine to Pastel and kissed her, but Grabiner seemed to act like he always does (this is on Grabiner's path btw).

selenity136

#17 Postby selenity136 » Sun May 08, 2011 10:16 pm

Really? So she doesn't mentioned how she hasn't gotten her first kiss and that she expected her husband to at least liked her? Hm, I think I'll have to try that again.

Spazzbunny

#18 Postby Spazzbunny » Mon May 09, 2011 2:53 am

If you choose to kiss Pastel, he won't even open up the door for you. xD So cold.

selenity136

#19 Postby selenity136 » Mon May 09, 2011 4:42 am

Spazzbunny wrote:If you choose to kiss Pastel, he won't even open up the door for you. xD So cold.

I know! I kinda hoped he wouldn't know about that ><. But I guess the marriage bond lets him know whether his wife is cheating on him or not.

sayuri

#20 Postby sayuri » Tue May 31, 2011 2:25 am

"But what about the MAIL?!"

madeofwhin

#21 Postby madeofwhin » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:32 pm

Big Steve+rabbit plushie+cute/creepy conversations with said rabbit= me squeeing for about two minutes straight.

Also him gushing about Bounders.

Also him acting so shocked when you give him the bunny.

Also...

Dammit, I'm coming off as obsessed, aren't I?

Sashiku

#22 Postby Sashiku » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:23 am

The scene when the player becomes upset about everyone ignoring her and decides to talk to Grabiner about it. It's kind of a sweet scene. I think this is one of the scenes he actually tries to be nice. When he says *I don't dislike you* I just kinda melted. xD I pretty much like ALL of the scenes with him though. I guess I sound obsessed too.
Last edited by Sashiku on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oki

#23 Postby Oki » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:36 pm

When Damien grovels at my feet saying we belong together LMAO.

Hazel

#24 Postby Hazel » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:56 am

My favorite Damien scene is cursing him to live forever and never know peace.

My favorite scene overall is panicking after giving Ellen the romantic valentine. I should replay Ellen's path, she is the best.

yinello

Re: Favorite Moments so far?

#25 Postby yinello » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:44 pm

The pancake dinner where you're on Donald's path is adorable when you give him the pancake plate (you have to be treasurer).

Vanianna

#26 Postby Vanianna » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:54 am

My favorite moments are:
First,is when Mary suddenly have to marry her own professor because of that gennie(The most shocking moment ever)
Second,is when Grabiner said,"I don't dislike you." XD

SilverBloodIllusion

#27 Postby SilverBloodIllusion » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:28 pm

I love so much of this game, but my favorite things was probably when I picked Donald for the Christmas spell.
"Hi..." It's so simple and sweet. It shouldn't have made my heart skip, but it did. I ended up squeeing and giggling from that...
I also really liked:
Ellen Path: The Conspiracy, and freaking out about the romanctic valintine
All of Virginia's path
That one scene with Pastel
The cookie after the first exam
Detention after the monster exam (Suki Power!)
Failing studying late in the game (Seek Hugs; Hug Isobel or Blow Off Steam; Scream Wildly in the main courtyard)
Any romantic scene with Grabiner (I also kind of liked the scene when he got really pissed off at us for "telling everyone")
Donald Path: When he pranks you in the dungeons
Giving Steve Mr. Hoppity (and getting Mr. Hoppity back if you dance with Steve at the ball)
The valentine from Mr. Hoppity
Potsdam... all of Potsdam

Is "the entire game was my favorite moment" an acceptable answer? :lol:

yinello

#28 Postby yinello » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:07 pm

SilverBloodIllusion wrote:Is "the entire game was my favorite moment" an acceptable answer? :lol:

It sure was for me! All playthroughs of it. xD

carlsfrog

#29 Postby carlsfrog » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:03 pm

The Grabiner string had the most character development and plot. I'd follow it through another year until the divorce and after. It is marvelous.

Other wise, kissing Virginia.We do make a pair!

Pretentious Git

#30 Postby Pretentious Git » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:07 pm

The most emotional moment on the Damien path was Ellen's ultimatum in the final exam. The desperation of the characters involved, the fact that they're willing to go that far, to plead and threaten and finally attempt to twist your arm... all in a last ditch attempt to protect you... that resounded far more deeply with me than the actual endings.

Ellen dragged the promise out of me and my canonical ending (the first one I ever got) was Mary finally coming to her senses and running away. Just because of my promise to Ellen. I sort of wish that Damien was irredeemably evil and being foolish enough to get dragged in a second time ends badly for Mary. To me that ending, where your friends save you at the last second, is the most touching and fulfilling ending imaginable. The love of your friends saves you from a monster's charm.

Also getting "Most likely to handle hot food without gloves", presumably in response to my reckless behaviour throughout the year, was pretty funny.

Return to “Magical Diary”