Lost license key

Design your own character and attend a school for magic.
Nada

#1 Postby Nada » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:11 am

I wanted to update but it asked me for my license key and I don't have it in any of my emails. Could it be re-sent to me? My email is dee.of.the.dead@gmail.com. Thanks.

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Postby hanako » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:45 am

I can look it up for you, but you DID have the email with the license code or you wouldn't have been able to download the game in the first place. :)

The download information email starts with:

SAVE THIS EMAIL! It contains important information you will need to download and play the game.

This game is still under development and new content will be released regularly. In order to download updates, you will need to enter a license code.

Your license code is:

followed by your individual key.

Nada

#3 Postby Nada » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:48 am

Oh I know!=) I'm sorry I did have it originally but I had an email virus that ate all of my saved email and half of my contacts. When I went to update the game today it wanted my license key again I was like "Go figure." lol.

hanako
Site Admin

#4 Postby hanako » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:56 am

Ah, right. :) That sucks! That must have been a mess to deal with. Anyway, I've emailed you so hopefully it'll work now.

Nada

#5 Postby Nada » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:57 am

Thank you! This time I've saved it as a word document to I won't have to worry about it again.

J_Yum1978

#6 Postby J_Yum1978 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:59 am

Hi, Hanako.

I am so sorry but my computer had a virus recently and wiped out everything on my hard drive. I am trying to redownload the game onto my laptop but the download link has expired and I was wondering if I can get a new one. Will the key code still be the same? Luckily, I have that stored onto my phone. Let me know, thanks!!!

hanako
Site Admin

#7 Postby hanako » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:31 am

For fresh downloads you need to contact me either by email or PM with your receipt for the game (or at least what name and email address you bought it under) and I can generate new download links. The registration key will stay the same, but the download email will remind you of what it was if you've lost it. :)

Return to “Magical Diary”