Romance paths (spoilers)

Female protagonist, in the hall for adventurous girls.
junsei7

#91 Post by junsei7 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:39 pm

Finally played the new updated version. Yay!

I really like the new Virginia ending. I actually went 'aww' when she puts her head on Sue's shoulder at the dance. It was really lovely and I think the extra bits made the whole picture more cohesive and fit happily with what came before.

a_crow

#92 Post by a_crow » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:57 pm

I finally got finished the Ellen path <3 she's so cute. But when I tried to do the Virginia path she turned me down for some reason :V.

madeofwhin

#93 Post by madeofwhin » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:05 am

Just finished Damien's path... Sue's protests about how he's changed sounded worryingly similar to excuses made by abused spouses... o__O Kind of wish there was a "I can't really trust you completely but I'm willing to give you a second chance and we'll just see how it goes" choice... Why did he have to be so cool?

Also, there's a Big Steve route? Squee!

hanako
Site Admin

#94 Post by hanako » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:20 am

No, there's not a full route for him, just a few scenes.

madeofwhin

#95 Post by madeofwhin » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:36 am

Aww, but he has a bunneh. And he talks through it. :(

Oh well. XD

perch

#96 Post by perch » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:42 pm

@madeofwhin

I'm sad Big Steve's not a romance path either, but maybe all the Steve squee means he'll be a romance option in the future? *holds up a Do Want sign*

On a different note...

So I have to ask is Kyo a total red herring or is he a last minute hook up? I don't really like him, but the 'gotta catch them all' complete game junkie in me needs to know. Like it insisted I find the Ellen + Summer School path for the extra scene.

So far for Kyo I've found:

Give romantic advice for girl he likes. Why are girls so confusing?/Serenade event. The pre-Valentine's day conversation, the pancake event and the April quad blow up. And some scenes with him in the background. Am I missing any? Do I need to not have my Sue be treasurer?

hanako
Site Admin

#97 Post by hanako » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:43 pm

Near the end you can get a chance to ask him to go out with you (if you're not dating anyone else at the time); however, he will always turn you down. He's just not into you.

perch

#98 Post by perch » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:32 pm

Okay cool. Thank you. I've gotten that option and I just couldn't figure out if there was a hidden trigger to get him to change his mind and I was just missing it. I've found a lot of extra scenes trying to crack the Kyo cipher so it was worth it (and I'm secretly relieved he's towards the top of my personal dislike pile).

Muse

#99 Post by Muse » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:55 am

There is a part I don't quite get, on Grabiner's path. Is it better to open the box with the letter or not open it? I tried both options but I am utterly confused as to which is the "better" option. I know it's doesn't matter in the long run since mistakes can be made, but it made me curious! (Especially the merits part just made me go "wait... is that good or bad coming from him")

lunanight

#100 Post by lunanight » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:51 am

How can I get grabinars good ending I keep getting divorced and no kiss scene.

Muse

#101 Post by Muse » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:15 am

lunanight wrote:How can I get grabinars good ending I keep getting divorced and no kiss scene.
Don't go to the ball for one. I think there are some other scenes, but I can't remember them other than that one sorry!

lunanight

#102 Post by lunanight » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:48 am

I at last got grabinars kissing scene I just wish the game would of told what happen afterwards :(

Hiruo

#103 Post by Hiruo » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:25 pm

Hello, I am having a little bit of trouble with Ellen. I don't know what to choose :( Help someone? Please :oops:

SPOILER: During the second week, with the love letter, should I go to red/blue class and admit to have written it? Or should I not do that? (Since I gain some scenes with Ellen if I don't do it, although I think it just makes her fall in love with William more)

Should I run for treasurer?

When Ellen tells me about her crush on William during the election week, should I choose "There is nothing wrong about that" and then "Tell him" or "Wait and see" (and make her run treasurer) or should I discourage her, although she will get mad?

Also, I wanted to say that this is a great game and I am having so much fun hunting for the different romance paths :D I can't wait for the other Halls to come out. Thank you for making this great game!

Blinky343

#104 Post by Blinky343 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:10 am

Don't worry about it too much:

SPOILER: William shoots her down no matter what you pick, even if you get her to run for treasurer which seems the "best" option as far as her chances with him. I'm not 100% which is the best option as far your characters chances are, I just know in my game I encouraged her to go for William and got her to run and still ended up with her in the end.

For the future, important events happen in December and February. Also (though this is pretty common sense) when you've got conflicting events choosing to hang out with your target partner is the way to go.

And wow, I didn't even realize Grabiner was an option! Makes me wish there was more to the Potsdam valentine though regardless it was still a cute little scene.

I gotta say I really liked this game. I buy most of the VN type games that pop up on Hanako/Tycoon et al and some of them turn out to be very skimpy games (but hey beggars, choosers) but I honestly think I got my money's worth just out of my single playthrough and I can't wait to try the other paths.

Hiruo

#105 Post by Hiruo » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:30 pm