sneak peek at upcoming development (magical diary)

Female protagonist, in the hall for adventurous girls.
Hesquidor

#31 Post by Hesquidor » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:36 am

It's not a cliche unless the execution is poor.

As it stands, a light-hearted take on all the magical school/teen romance tropes you can pack into one game. Count me interested. ^^

-- On the player picking minor details for the character.

Would it be possible for the Player to fill in some kind of "enrollment form" at the beginning of the game. So you fill in your PC's name and then there is checkboxes below allowing you to pick your favourite colour, best school subject, brothers/sisters, etc. It would be a quick way to fill in all that data without a choice box popping up in conversation all the time.

Though I'm not sure how hard that would be to implement, and it may not be a direction your interested in taking.

MachineMaiden

#32 Post by MachineMaiden » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:22 pm

Looking forward to it! Hoping to have the yandere boy you mentioned in another topic in it. =d Love the look of it already! Can't wait for it and another Cute Knight!

sweetdreams

#33 Post by sweetdreams » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:52 am

I hope that there are a lot of endings for this game!!! I always love a lot of endings with the guys :oops: can't wait for this!!

hanako
Site Admin

#34 Post by hanako » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:55 am

Introducing some the major characters for the first game:

Ellen is one of your roommates in Horse Hall. A sweet girl, slightly shy, and as new to magic as you are.

Virginia, your other roommate. Exuberant, athletic, and born into a magical family.

Donald, one of Virginia's two brothers (Donald is the middle child, Virginia is the youngest). He's a troublemaker in Wolf Hall.

... And this is Damien, a senior in Falcon Hall, and he's trouble of a different sort...

If you've seen a note on a certain other site announcing a game of a similar title coming soon, I don't know if that means me or someone else, but we're nowhere near done here sadly. I've put up a placeholder webpage for the game at
http://www.hanakogames.com/magical_diary.shtml
but there's no real information there, so don't get excited. :)

J_Yum1978

#35 Post by J_Yum1978 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:26 pm

Wow, this looks very interesting. I love the concept of designing my own character!! Can't wait to buy it!! Eeeeee, I'm so excited!!

Muse

#36 Post by Muse » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:41 am

I can't wait for this game to come out! Too bad it's still so far off. But it looks worth the wait!

Vanille

#37 Post by Vanille » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:58 am

I'm so excited!!! ^__^
But Hanako, dont forget the mistery/drama stories, those are your best!
Like Date Warp and Fatal Hearts!
I guess I like the more dark stuff that makes you think and gets you so involved in the story.
If you ever wrotte a book I'd buy it... :oops:

Computosaurus

#38 Post by Computosaurus » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:19 am

Wow, I cannot wait for this game! Is there a tentative date yet?

maysa

new game

#39 Post by maysa » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:28 pm

WoW its will be pratty cool to pick how your charcter looks like:) looking forward to it!