Late to the party

Design your own character and attend a school for magic.
underwater

Late to the party

#1 Postby underwater » Thu May 12, 2016 10:09 am

So I'm a little late to the party, in that I only just found out about this game last week (I found Long Live the Queen first, then Date Warp, and finally this one!) but I've already fallen completely in love with it!!

Grabiner is definitely my favourite, followed by Donald and then probably Damien tbh, I've only done the one playthrough with him at the moment so I'll go back and check it all out again (the attack in the gym freaked me out so much!).

Not much else productive to add except I'm so glad I found this game, love love love it! :)

Hoosha

Re: Late to the party

#2 Postby Hoosha » Wed May 25, 2016 8:44 am

I got the game intending to only romance the guys! The only guy path I liked was Donald's but I think I liked Ellen's more...Virginia's was good too! I recommend you play them both!!

In order of my favourites I think it'd go...

Ellen. CLOSELY followed by Donald. Virgini. Grabby. Damien (puke)

I promise the girl paths are really good!

Oki

Re: Late to the party

#3 Postby Oki » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:56 pm

Damien was my obsession for awhile but in my first playthrough alone I had to replay it because I was like..uh..no...that's my soul dude. Now after being in a real relationship with lying I don't enjoy his route his much and want to throw socks at him so I play his route to eat ice cream and throw socks at my screen "HE'S LYING TO YOU!!" I like Grabiner and Donald a lot but Ellen and Virginia definitely have their appeal. There's always Steve..lol!

Return to “Magical Diary”