The background music!

Design your own character and attend a school for magic.
LinCereal

The background music!

#1 Postby LinCereal » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:53 pm

Where can I find the music used in Magical Diary? :O Is it an OST? I get the songs stuck in my head all the time. Often I'll just boot up the game and wait for a certain song to come and then just leave it on that moment so I can listen to the BGM, lolol.

Props to whoever made it! I think the various tracks set the game's atmosphere super well. It's all so playful and lighthearted, except for a few tracks that stand out during emotional or sad moments. I think my favorite track is the like "normal" music that plays while you're selecting your classes for the week or going to class. The one I get stuck in my head most often is the violin-heavy romance music.

hanako
Site Admin

Re: The background music!

#2 Postby hanako » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:20 pm

It's stock music licensed for the game, not original to it, so it comes from a number of different collections and creators.

I tend to prefer browsing catalogs so I can pick just the right sound for an occasion.

LinCereal

Re: The background music!

#3 Postby LinCereal » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:23 pm

hanako wrote:It's stock music licensed for the game, not original to it, so it comes from a number of different collections and creators.

I tend to prefer browsing catalogs so I can pick just the right sound for an occasion.

Ahhh, I see. You did a great job of it then! It really sounds like it could be an OST. :)

Return to “Magical Diary”