Is there a way to register?

Design your own character and attend a school for magic.
weebtrash

Is there a way to register?

#1 Postby weebtrash » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:52 pm

I bought the game a while ago but the laptop I had it downloaded on became waterlogged and is essentially useless for time being. I cannot find my email receipt either. Usually with commercial dating sims, I'm used to just downloading the demo and then giving my email address (the one I bought the game with) to unlock the full game which I purchased earlier. Is there any such way with this particular game? Any help is much appreciated.

hanako
Site Admin

Re: Is there a way to register?

#2 Postby hanako » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:11 am

That's for games made by a completely different company, it's not standard. Only one producer does that.

If you email us with as much order information as you remember - your name and the email address you registered with is a good start! - then we may be able to find your order and issue you a fresh set of download links.

weebtrash

Re: Is there a way to register?

#3 Postby weebtrash » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:23 pm

hanako wrote:That's for games made by a completely different company, it's not standard. Only one producer does that.

If you email us with as much order information as you remember - your name and the email address you registered with is a good start! - then we may be able to find your order and issue you a fresh set of download links.

Thanks for replying, I sent an email to the support email :) I really enjoyed this game, it'd be a shame if I didn't get to play it again haha

Return to “Magical Diary”