Fanfic?

Design your own character and attend a school for magic.
OneCuteKat

Fanfic?

#1 Postby OneCuteKat » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:38 am

God, I must ask if anyone has some damien/oc and donald/oc fanfic. So far I only found one donald/oc one and it was the "Turning The Page" and I found a couple (Oki's SO GOOD) and one other Damien/Oc one but NO MORE. Most of it is grabby/oc and honestly I'm not that big a fan of it but I HAVE been starting to read Pentagrams and Pomegrantes as well as Born To Strange Sights

But I'd LOVE to find some more damien and donald content, even if it's SMALL and just more drabbles (though something longer would be amaaaaazing).

Also love to just see your fanart recs as well as fanfics. So far I have Donald, Damien, and Ellen all routes done I need to do Virginia, Steve, and Grabby.

It's just Damien and Donald are SO GOOD (problematic fave tool-jerk and pure cinnamon roll goof too good for this world <3) they are utmost FAVES.

Rambling Fox

Re: Fanfic?

#2 Postby Rambling Fox » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:44 pm

I'm working on one fanfic that currently has the Damien/OC pairing, but the OC is male, so it might not be your thing. It's called "Magical Diary: Toad Hall", and I posted a link to the first chapter under "Fan Works". I do have to agree that there aren't a lot of Damien/OC or Donald/OC stories. Everywhere I look, it's Grabiner/OC, not to mention that there are no stories (aside from mine) that star a male OC.

M_Keith

#3 Postby M_Keith » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:30 am

Rambling Fox wrote:I'm working on one fanfic that currently has the Damien/OC pairing, but the OC is male, so it might not be your thing. It's called "Magical Diary: Toad Hall", and I posted a link to the first chapter under "Fan Works". I do have to agree that there aren't a lot of Damien/OC or Donald/OC stories. Everywhere I look, it's Grabiner/OC, not to mention that there are no stories (aside from mine) that star a male OC.

Honestly I read a bit of it and totally recommend it.
I have been laughing my ass off with it, the OCs are great and have been thinking about doing some fanart for it ( full of murderous pineapples ).

Pokota

#4 Postby Pokota » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:57 am

I think I'm now required to read this just to understand the context of "murderous pineapples"
Earl of Thing. Yep, that's definitely Kevan's title.

Rambling Fox

#5 Postby Rambling Fox » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:58 pm

M_Keith wrote:
Rambling Fox wrote:I'm working on one fanfic that currently has the Damien/OC pairing, but the OC is male, so it might not be your thing. It's called "Magical Diary: Toad Hall", and I posted a link to the first chapter under "Fan Works". I do have to agree that there aren't a lot of Damien/OC or Donald/OC stories. Everywhere I look, it's Grabiner/OC, not to mention that there are no stories (aside from mine) that star a male OC.

Honestly I read a bit of it and totally recommend it.
I have been laughing my ass off with it, the OCs are great and have been thinking about doing some fanart for it ( full of murderous pineapples ).

Fanart? Wow. If you make any, I would love to see it.

M_Keith

#6 Postby M_Keith » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:34 pm

Rambling Fox wrote:Fanart? Wow. If you make any, I would love to see it.

Honestly I need to read it from the begining, I started reading it during the summer and then had to stop half-way through (I am not a good reader).
But yeah, I thought the story was funny and good and wanted to do some fan art for it, eventually XD, I'll post it on the forum when I do.

Return to “Magical Diary”