Magical Diary updates

Design your own character and attend a school for magic.
GSN22

Magical Diary updates

#1 Postby GSN22 » Sun May 10, 2015 6:18 pm

Just curious but is this game still being updated? And, if so, does anyone know when the last update's coming out?

Nornin

Re: Magical Diary updates

#2 Postby Nornin » Fri May 15, 2015 10:15 am

As far as I know there are no updates planned for Horse Hall, but there is a sequel/side story called Wolf Hall that's planned but not quite in the works yet. Magical Diary: Wolf Hall should be the next project after Black Closet is finished. I suggest you check the Hanako's Secrets part of the forum if you want to know more.

GSN22

#3 Postby GSN22 » Fri May 15, 2015 7:05 pm

Nornin wrote:As far as I know there are no updates planned for Horse Hall, but there is a sequel/side story called Wolf Hall that's planned but not quite in the works yet. Magical Diary: Wolf Hall should be the next project after Black Closet is finished. I suggest you check the Hanako's Secrets part of the forum if you want to know more.

Thanks!

One more thing- in what chronological order should these games be played?

Nornin

#4 Postby Nornin » Sat May 16, 2015 12:23 pm

Chronologically I do believe they take place during the same year. Same school, same year, but different perspective and therefore, different stories. That's the reason why I referred to it as a "sequel/side story", you won't play as Marry Sue from Horse Hall again but rather a guy from Wolf Hall.

Return to “Magical Diary”