Colors of Magic Challenge

Design your own character and attend a school for magic.
ark99k

Colors of Magic Challenge

#1 Postby ark99k » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:50 pm

So I was thinking about doing a run were you focus entirely on a singular color of magic. For example, Aqua Drop has blue hair, blue eyes, and only know blue magic. Is such a skill run possible, or will I be kicked out for not broadening my horizons (I know you get detention if before the first exam if you don't have at least 1 point for all colors)? Would you even be able to complete all of the exams with a single magic type? Anyway! If anyone decides to try my little challenge please post any difficulties, stories, and ending pictures here! Other challenge ideas would be great! :D
★Shining like a star!★

Foelhe

Re: Colors of Magic Challenge

#2 Postby Foelhe » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:10 pm

Okay, I tend to lurk because I normally have nothing to add to the conversation, but I've actually done this challenge for all five colors of magic. Basic things to know:

1. Aside from the detention/ten demerits at the beginning, there's no penalty for only taking one type of magic.
2. White is a gigantic pain. Every other color, you should be able to pass all of the tests, but some of them might be a serious uphill struggle.
3. This probably goes without saying, but high Smart and Strong will make your life a whole lot easier.

Spandex Faffy

#3 Postby Spandex Faffy » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:12 pm

You can beat the game with no magic, I think it is possible when focusing just one colour
EDIT: Don't be silly, magic is totes fake, this is just a normal boarding school where I can make out with people and the teachers don't mind that I spend all my time working out and reading books (I also didn't know there was a Damien event on week 1 (thursday(?)) if you are at the gym until I did the no magic run)

ark99k

#4 Postby ark99k » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:10 pm

I find that no magic runs are hilarious because the teachers get on your back for not knowing any magic THE FIRST MONTH OF SCHOOL! After the first month they don't care what you learn.
★Shining like a star!★

Return to “Magical Diary”