Is Jacob...

Design your own character and attend a school for magic.
Hoosha

Is Jacob...

#1 Postby Hoosha » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:55 pm

MINNIE'S GAY BEST FRIEND?

The thought just occurred to me after I finished replaying the game.

Hoosha

Re: Is Jacob...

#2 Postby Hoosha » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:36 pm

WHAT? No THOUGHTS?! >=]

M3D34

#3 Postby M3D34 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:54 pm

He seems to have a thing for Minnie in my opinion, though he could just be a close friend (childhood friend even?). I don't exactly have any vibes as to which team he bats for (and automatically assuming him to be gay just because he has two fathers is a little rude). Well, maybe we'll get more insight into their relationship in the next Hall or two that gets released.

Hoosha

#4 Postby Hoosha » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:10 am

=] It's not because of his two dads, that's just a coincidence. It's because he and Minnie never got together even though they seemed to be such good 'friends'. And I thought it'd be a fun plot twist to explore.

M3D34

#5 Postby M3D34 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:17 am

Oh, I know. I just had a brief flashback of my elementary school days where my close-minded teacher made a comment that gays shouldn't raise children, because their children will become gay, too. If anything, it increases the likelihood of a kid who is gay to be secure and open about it compared to a close-minded heterosexual upbringing. Does that mean he's more likely to actually be gay though? Nah. I just haven't seen any of the other usual stereotypes associated with homosexuality in him thus far nor have I seen him make any actual advances towards a male.

Anywho, it's full on possible for Jacob to be gay or even bisexual. My head just has a habit of shipping people who have even just the smidge of chemistry and I totally was rocking Jacob x Minnie vibes. Minnie doesn't seem to be a wildseed and magical families all "know" each other, so they could have been friends since they were kids. Jacob hasn't had enough screen time, so maybe we'll find out more about him in other halls. Maybe he'll even be a love interest for one of the male halls.

Hoosha

#6 Postby Hoosha » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:16 pm

Oooo that would be GREAT! >=] Maybe he could give dance lessons to the male MC too! =[ But I think the male love interests are probably going to be Damien(*puke*) and WILLIAM<3!

themightydoof

#7 Postby themightydoof » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:21 pm

Everyone in Magical Diary is pretty much bi by default tho (even though I currently headcanon William as gay due to my ideas about the William-Damien-Angela relationship).

I'd definitely agree that I view Jacob and Minnie's relationship as platonic friendship, despite it being a Lily and James analogue.

Return to “Magical Diary”