How to redeem on steam?

Design your own character and attend a school for magic.
cannongerbil

How to redeem on steam?

#1 Postby cannongerbil » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:40 am

So I bought both this game and long live the queen sometime last year, and I'm trying to transfer it to steam now that steam is available. Problem?

Why is it so god damned hard to get to the page that lets me do so? There is no link on any of the hanako games storepages, no pinned topics on the forums, no email notification that informs me that I can now do so, nothing. Hell, I had to backtrace the link to redeem LLTQ through the reddit thread about Dodger's playthrough of the series. Seriously, why is it so hard to get a steam code for a game that I already bought?

If I've missed an obvious link somewhere, I apologize for this post, but I've been hunting for a link for the past three hours and I've haven't found anything yet. If someone would like to point me in the right direction, I would be greatful.

phoenixgirl

Re: How to redeem on steam?

#2 Postby phoenixgirl » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:56 am

Hi,

I looked around on the Steam forums as well as here and I don't think there is a direct link to redeem a Steam key for Magical Diary. However, you can send an email or PM to hanako with your order information (even just the email address you used to purchase the game would suffice) and they'll send you a Steam key. ^^
Please help and support me here.

hanako
Site Admin

Re: How to redeem on steam?

#3 Postby hanako » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:57 am

Right - there is no automated system. You just have to ask us.

It's partly because that got to be so inconvenient that we built a more automated way of doing it for LLTQ. :) (And that still doesn't help for Science Girls, which never had any license keys in the first place and thus has nothing to use for that purpose.)

Return to “Magical Diary”