Dodger's Magical Diary Playthrough

Design your own character and attend a school for magic.
Miakoda

Dodger's Magical Diary Playthrough

#1 Postby Miakoda » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:44 am

Looks like Dodger is going to do a LP of Magical Diary. The first episode is up here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdj9Ok3E ... OiZ4LzrUyA

I hope she loves the game as much as I do.

rpzeppelin

Re: Dodger's Magical Diary Playthrough

#2 Postby rpzeppelin » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:20 am

I found dodger through TotalBiscuit/JesseCox (via Polaris's co-optional podcast), and that's how I heard about this game. I bought the game, and I'm entirely hooked on it so far. I would love a sequel, and for what it's worth I'd commit $20-$40 for (a/each) sequel, no hesitation.

This was a great game, and I very much hope that a sequel ends up happening! I got the wife hooked on the series too, and if a sequel never happens, her wrath shall be mighty. Please, spare me from her adorable rage, and make a sequel or three ;)

Ursyn

#3 Postby Ursyn » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:12 pm

Yeah, I basically came here to say more or less this. You can thank Dodger for yet another customer, I saw her playthrough and decided to give it a try. By now I replayed MD 5 or 6 times. Funny part is I don't even like love sims - usually I have zero intrest in playing them. However, I greatly enjoy story based games, and I really liked writing, characters and world of Magical Diary. Spells and dungeons system was cool too. Even though I would personally like the focus to be more on spellcasting, and less on romance (yeah, I know it's not gonna happen :wink: ), I would definitely buy another part of the series as soon as it becomes available :D

RobertHReaper

#4 Postby RobertHReaper » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:13 am

Yep Dodger is the best! I'm eagerly awaiting each of her MD vids. I even have like 4 games saved up to right where she is, so that I can play it through with her.

I will sheepishly admit that I chose one of my games to play all the way through. I picked the one that I figured would have the least chance of hooking up with someone...then I met Donald. *sigh* His fiery mischievous spirit was the perfect counter-balance for my hard studying, anti-social girl. It was my pure dedication to White Magic that landing me in Detention, and it was his playful nature that made me want to hang out with him whenever possible. :)

So...yeah. Would love to have more, would really love to see if Sidney and Donald are still together after the long time apart of summer break. Well, she waited for him when he was doing the play, whats a few months.

Sorry, sort of got pulled back into the story a bit.

Now to see if I can get Grabby to spank my girl Rox again :P

Return to “Magical Diary”