Silly question but...

Female protagonist, in the hall for adventurous girls.
MarSel

Silly question but...

#1 Post by MarSel » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:09 am

I was wondering (not very good with these things) I have an old copy and was wondering how to go about upgrading to the new version?

FantasyFan

#2 Post by FantasyFan » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:47 pm

If you go under "Options" in the menu, there should be an "Updater" button. If you click on that it will show you the latest version and ask if you wish to update your game (you have to be connected to the internet). Then you can enter your regestration key and hopefully your game will update to the latest version.

MarSel

#3 Post by MarSel » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:15 am

Thank you for your quick reply. I can't remember my regestration key is it my email? also wondering what upgrades have been made?

hanako
Site Admin

#4 Post by hanako » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:37 am

Your license key is in your download email (the one that says KEEP THIS in it! :) ) If you didn't store the email, I can look up your order by email address and send you a fresh download email with your regkey in it.

What's been added depends on how far back your copy was! We have a changelog but most of it is technical, there are always lots of little bugs to fix with something as complicated as our dungeons.

MarSel

#5 Post by MarSel » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:24 pm

Hi sorry I have been away and only just got back. Yes if you could send my a new email that would be great. I think I got it july last year and cleared out my email (which I never do) and must have deleted it. I hear you can romance Big Steve now :D any other romances or plot points been added?
Just check and it was 10.5 the version I have.
Thank you so much

hanako
Site Admin

#6 Post by hanako » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:37 pm

I've sent you a new link to your registered email

Various small changes here and there, like the extra scene with Minnie on Ellen's path, and all the new achievement graphics and so on. No new paths, though. We can't have new paths because the artist is no longer available.

Which is actually why the Big Steve patch took so long to come around... I had it written for months before finally managing to get the art for his dance outfit.

Anyway, there's a changelog here if you're curious.

MarSel

#7 Post by MarSel » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:30 am

Thank you so much! I love this game and can't wait to play Wolf House! Keep up the good work :D

MarSel

#8 Post by MarSel » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:37 pm

Hello and Thank you for your help. I have completed Big Steve's route. I thought it was fun shame there was no kiss CG but I'm still happy :)