Damien question (SPOILERS)

Female protagonist, in the hall for adventurous girls.
witchboy

Damien question (SPOILERS)

#1 Post by witchboy » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:31 pm

I finished the Damien storyline, or at least one version of it.
I declined to give him my soul, and wondered if someone could fill me in on what happens if you do volunteer to give him your soul? There are so many other paths to play I don't know if I'll ever get around to replaying that path, so I appreciate if somebody could fill me in on the other ending.
Thanks so much for any help!

FantasyFan

#2 Post by FantasyFan » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:24 pm

If you offer to give him your soul, he'll reveal his true intentions, then you'll get a chance to say one last thing to him. If you want a romantic ending, tell him you still love him.

Then take gym class soon after Potsam rescues you. Cast Spirit Echoes in the gym to see what happened after you passed out.

Soon after this, Damien will send you a letter. Wait until tomorrow, then agree to meet him.

When you meet him, say you still care about him.

Soon after this, Damien will send you another letter asking you to plead to Professor Potsam on his behalf. If you DO plead for him, your roommates will find out that you're still seeing him and get made at you. If you DON'T plead, later on Damien will send you a ring. Put it on.

If you DO plead to Professor Potsam, at the final exam your roommates will demand that you swear an oath that you'll never speak to Damien again. If you refuse to swear the oath, you'll still get a romantic ending with Damien, but you'll fail the final exam and get transferred to Snake Hall. If you DO swear the oath and then try to talk to Damien when he comes to see you at the prom, you'll lose all your magic and then you and Damien will run away together.

If you DIDN'T plead to Potsam, wear the ring and Damien will try to see you at the prom and you'll dance with him without getting into trouble.

witchboy

#3 Post by witchboy » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:36 pm

Thanks so much for the info! Those other Damien endings do sound pretty good. I can't really see standing by him after he tries to do whatever he was going to do though. I thought maybe if you agreed to give up your soul then he wouldn't attack you since he'd know you really loved him.
I was sad not to get a romantic ending in my first time thru, but I just couldn't agree to give up my soul lol

Hazel

#4 Post by Hazel » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:01 am

That's probably for the best, being a cultist isn't all it's cracked up to be.

hawa777

#5 Post by hawa777 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:38 pm

There's another one
if you don't take his hand he will force you and if you are still not, you will not join the induction(am i correct?)

ark99k

#6 Post by ark99k » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:25 pm

Right. In fact, I will let all of you in on a little secret here.
Just be cute, innocent, and willing to anything for Damien. Basicly, all you have to do is drop everything for him and get a LOT of cute points. I am serious, on his path you get cute points for doing nothing! Yeah, not really a secret I guess.
★Shining like a star!★

Elosva

#7 Post by Elosva » Thu May 16, 2013 2:26 am

Hazel wrote:That's probably for the best, being a cultist isn't all it's cracked up to be.
speak for yourself sister, i happen to love being a cultist, the blood orgies are something else...

i really want to leave it at that, but for some reason i fell the strong erge to apologise if that offended anyone... i must not be feeling well