technical error with game files

Female protagonist, in the hall for adventurous girls.
ciera800o

technical error with game files

#1 Post by ciera800o » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:16 pm

i apologise if i'm posting this in the wrong section but my brain is absolutely fried after a 48 hour struggle with the computer. For some odd reason it appears that the actually magical diary application has been deleted from my computer and yet all the other files (character images, game documentation ect.) are still there, would re downloading the game help and if so, how on earth am i supposed to do that?

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Post by hanako » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:54 pm

I'm not sure. Where did you buy the game from? If you got it directly from me, then if you PM me your receipt details I can send you a fresh download email. But what do you mean about the application being missing?

ciera800o

#3 Post by ciera800o » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:07 pm

unfortunatly i bought it from steam and i can't redownload it from steam because i've lost access to my email connected to steam, it's all just a bloody mess right now.

and what i mean is every file but the actual game file is in the folder, all the bases and images for the characters, all the documentation and licensing, the only thing missing is the actual magical diary

hanako
Site Admin

#4 Post by hanako » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:08 pm

If it's from Steam then you have to talk to Steam - I have no control over their system. I cannot make games suddenly appear in other people's steam accounts :)

(Nor can I verify anyone's Steam purchases - I don't have access to those records. It's completely separate from me. Sorry about that.)

ciera800o

#5 Post by ciera800o » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:11 pm

was afraid of that XD i've been trying but they haven't really responded to my ticket i may end up just buying the game again after christmas.....the cd version this time >>