Steam Update?

Design your own character and attend a school for magic.
Muse

Steam Update?

#1 Postby Muse » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:44 am

I'm not seeing any news on it but when I logged into steam today I think it updated my Magical Diary.

What's the update, unless it was just validating my cache or something?

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Postby hanako » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:26 am

Depends on how long ago you'd last logged in? We did a small Steam update a while back to patch some minor bugs and make the cheat console available.

Kat10271

Re: Steam Update?

#3 Postby Kat10271 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:40 pm

Hey, can you guys release an update for the steam version that allows it to run on Windows 8.1? I just got a new computer and I'm super bummed that it doesn't run. I figure it is probably the operating system, since other games that are really hardware intensive run fine. Halp!

hanako
Site Admin

Re: Steam Update?

#4 Postby hanako » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:58 pm

We can't update to fix a problem we don't know anything about! :)

If the game's not working, you need to tell us the details of what's not working and any error messages you receive. If the computer is brand new it is possible that your drivers and all are not quite sorted out yet.

If you're trying to play via Steam it might also be a good idea to post in the Steam forums so that other users with similar setups can make suggestions: http://steamcommunity.com/app/211340/discussions/

If any error messages are displayed, telling us exactly what errors it gives (or posting a screenshot) will help us investigate the issue. If there's no error but it just exits, or freezes, or something, tell us that too and we may be able to make better suggestions of what to do next.

Sorry for the trouble!

Return to “Magical Diary”