Just for fun [romance route spoilers/me annoying all of you]

Female protagonist, in the hall for adventurous girls.
Oki

Just for fun [romance route spoilers/me annoying all of you]

#1 Post by Oki » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:56 am

I have an idea based solely on the new Grabiner patch. As a crazy obsessed fan of Damien, I was thinking it would be interesting if you could add an option at the question line of reconciling with Damien with 'I'm not sure' in order to provoke Damien's chatter about belonging with Sue without rejecting him. Maybe its just me but that dialogue makes me feel a little justice because it makes him have to throw himself at you and humble himself even further out of desperation.

I AM NOT UP TOO LATE STUDYING FOR JAPANESE WITH CRAZY IDEAS IN MY HEAD

Also cool ideas,
On the Donald route instead of yelling at him, maybe an insecure "You... still like me right?" Not necessarily to promote displeasure but moreso to be like the insecure teenage girl Sue would probably be after liking Donald and being shot down by him on various occasions.

Not any super big additions, but those were things I wondered about since A. I like crazy desperate in love with you Damien and b. Donalds path is super cool and I need more content so Ill play it more WHY AM I SO INTO THE EVIL GUY AND MY TEACHER sobs

Also . . . nope that's it. Back to stippling and ne.
I've been here so long even Hanako is sick of me

ElCantardelaLunaOscura

#2 Post by ElCantardelaLunaOscura » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:58 am

what new patch?
Though I don't know what you're talking about I'm also an obsessed fan and I love your idea! Specially the Damien part
"Y a pesar de que no estás, te llevo cosida a mi piel.
Tu recuerdo se ha instalado en mi a vivir.
Y aunque nunca volverás, busco en el trastero de mi
ese beso abandonado que nunca te di."

Oki

#3 Post by Oki » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:21 am

ElCantardelaLunaOscura wrote:what new patch?
Though I don't know what you're talking about I'm also an obsessed fan and I love your idea! Specially the Damien part
Grabiner has an addition that allows you to react specifically to his outburst.
I've been here so long even Hanako is sick of me