Favorite character?

Design your own character and attend a school for magic.

Favorite character

Damien
17%
Donald
18%
Prof. Potsdam
6%
Prof. Grabbinier
21%
William
2%
Ellen
20%
Virgina
5%
Mary Sue
1%
Big Steve
8%
Other... (post name in comments)
3%

Total votes: 157

biscuit

#31 Postby biscuit » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:17 pm

...and some which do. :D

Anyways, right now I'm just arguing for the sake of arguing. I do like Mary Sue generally, but she's just not my favorite is all. Cookies?

ark99k

#32 Postby ark99k » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:40 pm

Sorry, I just feel sorry for the people who got no votes like that guy from life class and Luke and Raven. They are people too! Well, I can't really say much because I like Donald best............. :oops: Oh, well! :D
★Shining like a star!★

Mononoke0

Re: Favorite character?

#33 Postby Mononoke0 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:39 pm

My favorite character is Suki! She was really interesting. It's too bad that you couldn't get to learn more about her.

As for favorite romance, I can't choose between Donald and Grabiner.

LimaZulu

#34 Postby LimaZulu » Thu May 29, 2014 1:31 am

Virginia for me. She was fun, funny, and sweet. She's also probably the only ace romantic option I've ever seen in a game, which is super awesome.

CeciliaForever

#35 Postby CeciliaForever » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:17 am

Donald is my absolute favorite! ^~^ He's just so adorable and I love his path the most. Although Professor Grabiner is a close second. :D

PanneKnight

#36 Postby PanneKnight » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:44 am

Ellen. My adorable, sweet, nerdy girlfriend. I also liked Pastel a lot, and the Valentine's Day kiss was cute.

LadyLucyfer

#37 Postby LadyLucyfer » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:59 pm

Damien. Partly because of how complex and mindscrewy he is, but also because of the ammount of fun I had playing his route. :twisted:

I was playing with my sister for most of it and we spent the whole route calling him Demon-senpai and making shitty puns ("Feeling kinda blue there Damien?" "Damn you are hot as hell") but still thinking he was really cute... Then he tried to eat my soul, and I just yelled at the laptop. Yeah, I got pretty into this game.

When I started getting the creepy letters I was like "Hell yeah! Be my bitch, conquer hell for me, crush my enemies and obey my every command! I basically headcannoned my character Callie as going all hell queen and just using Damien for her own ends as he used her. It was bloody hillarious.

sedatus

#38 Postby sedatus » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:07 pm

Damien, no contest! I've always had a thing for trashbags ヾ(๑╹◡╹)ノ”

ark99k

#39 Postby ark99k » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:09 pm

sedatus wrote:.

Damien, no contest! I've always had a thing for trashbags ヾ(๑╹◡╹)ノ”

Trashbags who either try to sell you to Other world creatures or suck your soul? A normal date?
★Shining like a star!★

Runespoor

#40 Postby Runespoor » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:44 pm

Okay, so I don't think he's my favorite character, but I'm writing to complain that it's so hard to turn Donald's path down. Every time I decide to romance someone else, he's around, with his smiles and his cheerfulness and his general happiness at seeing you and and I want to clamp my hands over my eyes - "Donald no I'm romancing your sister this time around" "Donald no I'm doing the demon tango this time".

This whining brought to you by my first time choosing detention over the first exam, and Donald's parting words of "see you next week?" with a winning pose.

Tangentially, I love how when the protagonist enters the detention room, she finds Grabiner explaining how Donald's methods for his prank were wrong; it's a subtle way of showing Donald's really good at magic, imo, to have Grabiner dispensing advice without snark. It's like a proof of respect: Grabiner knows Donald's following what he's saying. ...This makes me think that I could see a gradual friendship of sorts developing between Grabiner and Donald, actually.

Airy_sama

#41 Postby Airy_sama » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:17 pm

Honestly my favorite character is Raven.

Ariel Schnee

#42 Postby Ariel Schnee » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:12 pm

ark99k wrote:Trashbags who either try to sell you to Other world creatures or suck your soul?

Damien wouldn't be able to suck out my soul. I don't have one. I sold it long ago.

Runespoor wrote:"Donald no I'm romancing your sister this time around" "Donald no I'm doing the demon tango this time"

That gives me an idea. "Magical Diary Time Loops". Have the main character repeating her entire time at school over and over and over again. Then find a way to end the Time Loops. By the time the Time Loops end she has spent thousands of years in them. And her knowledge of magic is second to none.
---

Signature

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Ariel Schnee, twin sister of Weiss Schnee, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

Return to “Magical Diary”