How many Teachers

Female protagonist, in the hall for adventurous girls.
LadyDena

How many Teachers

#1 Post by LadyDena » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:05 pm

I was wondering if there were more than two teachers at the school?
I thaught for a moment that whenn the player goes up in years she/he would have more teachers unless this is not the case?

sorry for the Horrible english

FantasyFan

#2 Post by FantasyFan » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:40 pm

We only see the two and we don't hear about any other teachers. It's possible that Hanako might introduce a new teacher in a future game, though.

hanako
Site Admin

#3 Post by hanako » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:23 pm

It's a safe assumption that there are more teachers in the school somewhere, although whether or not they'll manage to wander on camera depends on how the plots turn out.

I have notes on a librarian at least.

Sensitanimo

#4 Post by Sensitanimo » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:33 pm

Oh, this I found kind of odd too. Unless like...perhaps there are different teachers for different years? But yeah it was a bit too small scale for the world that it projected. Or something
hanako wrote:I have notes on a librarian at least.
Oooooh, do want to know more about. I mean, probably doesn't have a sprite or anything but hnnngh libraries.
"May those who accept their fate be granted Happiness, may those who defy their fate be granted Glory."

Blue Rose

#5 Post by Blue Rose » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:32 am

I always assumed there was a gym teacher, but that they weren't important enough to come on-screen.

Amphigorey

#6 Post by Amphigorey » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:45 am

Blue Rose wrote:I always assumed there was a gym teacher, but that they weren't important enough to come on-screen.
It's actually mentioned in-game that there isn't, and that the gym is just sort of a communal area everyone can use. It's easy to miss, though.

I seem to remember it being mentioned on Hanako's blog that each year had different teachers and that's why we only see two in-game, but I'm pretty sure it was pre-release and therefore possibly not canon.