Magical Diary Sequel

Design your own character and attend a school for magic.
hanako
Site Admin

Re: Magical Diary Sequel

#46 Postby hanako » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:07 am

It wasn't exactly officially announced. More like officially not announced. Pretty much every time the subject has come up I have pointed out that I have not yet started working on it. :)

There's a thread in the Secrets forum which talks about what's planned, what happened with the artwork, and what the current status is.

Which remains, as ever, "I haven't started writing it."

carlsfrog

#47 Postby carlsfrog » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:49 pm

I like the idea of a sequel with a guy, but I'd like to see a sequel which would link with finished games in this game, letting us continue relationships.

NelinaC

#48 Postby NelinaC » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:44 pm

I know that I am propably thinking too far ahead, but I was wondering if in another female hall (snake and butterfly) it will still be possible to get an ending with Grabiner. It was my favorite ending by far. :D
Maybe the heroine get adopted in the family or the herone is of a high status in the magical world that when Grabby's father forces him to choose a date for some formal stuff that he chooses her as his date
(just to get his father of his back ofcourse :wink: ).
I am looking forward to Wolf Hall, since it sound very interesting. Will the same characters as Horse Hall still be in there or will he meet new friends and teachers?
I honestly loved Horse Hall. <3

hanako
Site Admin

#49 Postby hanako » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:18 pm

I don't think I'd want to repeat the same pairing (grabiner / female student) in general, although I suppose if I came up with a truly amazing idea it would be possible, but it would be more likely to get passed onto a male student instead. :) (Not currently planning grabiner / male student either, but you never know.)

There are some characters that haven't been met yet, both people who were mentioned but never appeared in Horse Hall, and some people who haven't been talked about at all, but it'll be mostly the same cast.

Return to “Magical Diary”