Magical Diary Sequel

Design your own character and attend a school for magic.
Kerhi

Magical Diary Sequel

#1 Postby Kerhi » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:37 pm

Hey all

I just finish this game and I must admit I would really like to see a follow on. What does everyone think? Do you want to see a follow on? and is it possible that they will make a sequel?

ark99k

#2 Postby ark99k » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:04 pm

I would love see a sequel! In other forums they said there maybe wolf hall. I don't know for sure but I know that this game was awesome! I liked Donald and Damien best! :D
★Shining like a star!★

FantasyFan

#3 Postby FantasyFan » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:46 pm

There will be a sequel where you play a boy in Wolf Hall in his freshman year.

greenduckish

#4 Postby greenduckish » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:01 am

i would want a sequel just to find out what happens to damien :lol:

Kerhi

#5 Postby Kerhi » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:05 pm

To be honest I would want to see if any of your choices in the first one would make any difference because say the 1st character got married what would that do to the story?

What do other people think about things like this and how they might affect the sequel?

Mordac

#6 Postby Mordac » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:47 pm

When will wolf hall be out?

hanako
Site Admin

#7 Postby hanako » Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:23 pm

Since I haven't started writing it:

I can't possibly tell
Not any time soon

Sorry :)

It's been slow because the artist has not been available and I've been sidetracked into writing other things.

ArtemisDoe

More Sue Please!

#8 Postby ArtemisDoe » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:47 pm

I would love to play a sequel! I have read the boards suggesting there may be a sequel with a boy from Wolf Hall as the playable character but I am so in love with the stories from the first that I would much rather explore that further.

I played through all the possible paths but loved the Damien path the most. I would love to continue that story into second year as well as explore the other story lines into second year as well.

PhanCast

SEQUEL! SEQUEL!

#9 Postby PhanCast » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:41 am

COME ON :D WE NEED A SEQUEL.
Sophmore year!
and the Boys Freshmen year!!

MORE FREEDOM in the game.
Clubs that you could join, and duels, ranks.
This game could become number one!!!! LEGTS GOOO!!!

nyxianthe

#10 Postby nyxianthe » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:42 am

I believe Hanako has kindly asked that we desist our requests for a sequel that includes our character choices from the original game. It is frustrating from an artistic standpoint to be boxed into a corner like that (even though it is only from our love of the storytelling that we make such requests) Games that revolve around the other halls will definitely be interesting, whenever they do come out. :)

Dalis918

#11 Postby Dalis918 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:12 am

To kind of quote my steam post from eons gone by (Hey I think it's a pretty good post and I'm kinda proud of that character, I've never managed to get voted to sleep on a pile of gold again) :evil:

"""I have to confess to being in the camp of "year 2 pls" It'd be interesting to see how character relationships progress after everything gets settled (for the moment) in the first year. How will my character (current http://yearbook.spikycaterpillar.com/?c=h34556) balance out being a young girl with being a witch and a wife? How will her friends, roomies and fellow students adjust to the situation? Will Grabiner ever actually show real approval for a person? Will my Raiyth really end up sleeping on a pile of gold?

One thing I would like to actually see would be some kind of acknowledgement of your character's stat levels. Is your character book dumb and athletic? how would they react? Does your character seem to slack off the physical side of things a bit too much and study study study? What about magical disciplines? does your character seem to favour one over another or do they seem to be capable in all? (And if you did what I did and save-scum for results, will there be a special spell for breaking the fourth wall to catch you?:mrgreen: )"""

endquote stuff

Well I say kinda of quote.. >_<

Anyway, I'd like to see personally which is kinda impossible now since I've long since lost that save (T_T) some sort of save game bonus that sees your Protagonist from another point of view, maybe as your senior for wolf?

And if we do get a second year for Horse than woot I get to find out if I really do get my bed of gold and hoard it all up like a greedy dragon

My gold! (rawr)

ILoveDamienRamsey

#12 Postby ILoveDamienRamsey » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:30 am

^_^ Can't wait for Wolf Hall to come out! Yaay! Will Damien be in it? PLEASE SAY YEEEES! X3

Mystic Cake

#13 Postby Mystic Cake » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:24 am

He shouldn't be, since he was a senior and he was kinda expelled...

You should check out the sequel thread in the secrets forum, there's something that may interest you :P

hanako
Site Admin

#14 Postby hanako » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:05 am

Wolf Hall takes place during the same year, not the following one. It's a different perspective on events (and some events will be very different due to lack of Mary Sue)

Mystic Cake

#15 Postby Mystic Cake » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:20 am

Ohhhh... I should probably read more into what I'm talking about before I open my mouth (or click 'submit' as the case may be :P) in the future. XD

Return to “Magical Diary”