May i make a suggestion?

Female protagonist, in the hall for adventurous girls.
Sasha Nekosune

May i make a suggestion?

#1 Post by Sasha Nekosune » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:21 am

My suggestion is this. Perhaps when you get the halls completed you could work on the next years. or even work to make a bigger game with all the years for each one. and if you decide on the latter. possibly one all is done. making a COMPLETE game with everything. This last part is a new suggestion and is unlikely. ^^;;; Just remember that these are suggestions and you don't have to do them if you don't wanna. :) though i realize i dunno how many people have this in mind. and with the bigger games you COULD charge extra. And if you eventually go with the complete one i suggested it could be very expensive. ^^;;; but of course that is to be expected. Its a bunch of games AND their expansions all in one. maybe even easter eggs and bloopers and other special secrets. :3

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Post by hanako » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:21 am

I'm not ruling out the idea but it's not terribly likely, and I certainly couldn't wait until all that was complete before releasing anything. If it took me one year to write one school year in one hall, how long do you think it will take to write all four years for all six halls? :)

I do want to get more games written in this setting, but so far I haven't even been able to start work on the intended game 2 because of artist availability.

I did kinda hope that eventually I'd be able to combine all six year-ones into a special mega-package game where you could choose your house from the start. It would be MOSTLY just the combination of the then-existing six games, but with a few bonuses added. But that's obviously way way way down the line stuff that may never happen.

Sasha Nekosune

#3 Post by Sasha Nekosune » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:54 am

Alright. I understand. :3 And i would wait and save up the money for all the years and halls. :3 i estimate though it would probably take about... 24 years to get it all done. XD