The strange dress...

Female protagonist, in the hall for adventurous girls.
ark99k

The strange dress...

#1 Post by ark99k » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:53 pm

Ok This topic sounds strange but it is true. So far I have gotten every ending and I have had the normal dress (the one with white sash and the neck thing) and then I went after Donald's path again and I got a new dress did miss some storyline or something? :?: I understand this is really weird but I am trying to make sure I have the WHOLE story.

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Post by hanako » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:22 pm

Both the dance dress and the wedding dress have different versions depending on which body type your character is. It doesn't make any difference otherwise, nether one is 'normal', the artist just wanted to draw more dresses :)

ark99k

#3 Post by ark99k » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:34 pm

I think it is a glitch because I checked agaain and all the profiles I had were body type 2.....

hanako
Site Admin

#4 Post by hanako » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:46 pm

If it fit on the body and wasn't floating in midair, it wouldn't be a glitch! :)

The body types are quite different shapes. If it tried to draw the wrong dress on the wrong body, you would end up with an enormous mess of colored splotches not fitting inside the lines. If it suddenly switched your body type to type one when you tried to put on a party dress in the inventory screen, your character's look would change pretty noticeably, and I would have expected someone to wonder why their character mutated at the dance by now if that was happening.

Not saying it's impossible that something weird is happening, but it seems more likely that your other characters were the other body type.

ark99k

#5 Post by ark99k » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:53 pm

I checked and rechecked and did a virus scan.... body type 2 and no virus..... so