Favorite Hall?

Design your own character and attend a school for magic.

What hall would you be in?

Horse Hall
14%
Snake Hall
45%
Butterfly Hall
12%
Falcon Hall
6%
Wolf Hall
7%
Toad Hall
12%
I don't want to go to school here!
2%

Total votes: 97

ark99k

Favorite Hall?

#1 Postby ark99k » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:50 pm

What hall sounds most like you or what hall would you want to be in? :D

ark99k

#2 Postby ark99k » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:21 pm

I am supprised that most people chose snake hall....

FantasyFan

#3 Postby FantasyFan » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:36 am

Well, seems that should be obvious, since Snake Hall is full of weirdos and hence it's the most intruiging.

ark99k

#4 Postby ark99k » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:00 pm

Out of curiousity who does not want to go to school here and why?
★Shining like a star!★

Kerhi

#5 Postby Kerhi » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:11 pm

ark99k wrote:Out of curiousity who does not want to go to school here and why?

Well maybe the reason for not wanting to go to school because it would keep you one your toes. Also there is a small chance that you might not make it to the end...alive

ark99k

#6 Postby ark99k » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:24 am

Well as long you are not mean or stupid you can easily survive. By the way when I stupid I do not mean that in an offensive way. I mean like everyone says do not cast spirit sight at the dance.
★Shining like a star!★

kasztan_filut

#7 Postby kasztan_filut » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:30 am

A month late but..

I picked Snake Hall because I would fit better there; interests, personality and gender wise. Disregarding the latter, I'd also fit into Wolf and Toad Hall.

On another note; there should be two polls with one asking which Hall one wants to be in (-is intrigued by the characters), and one asking which Hall best suits the person, disregarding the characters.
Combining both into one poll skews the results, and doesn't give accurate numbers.

There ought to be some sort of 'sorting' method here on the forum.. would be interesting, eh?

FantasyFan

#8 Postby FantasyFan » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:39 pm

Someone could make a "hall sorting" quiz on Quizilla - that would be fun.

cae

#9 Postby cae » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:48 am

I'm definitely a horse or a butterfly... I don't know, if I was a boy I'd definitely be a Toad. I'm pretty strange.

Ikaru

#10 Postby Ikaru » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:27 am

I chose Snake, but if I could be in any regardless of gender I'd totally go for Wolf Hall.
I may be schizophrenic... but at least I have eachother.

I'm not random, you just can't think as fast as me.

Due to the current financial restraints the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

yinello

Re: Favorite Hall?

#11 Postby yinello » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:51 pm

I voted Horse but I wouldn't be surprised if I was sorted into Butterfly Hall. I want to be adventurous but my friends think I'm more 'charming'. :o

SilverBloodIllusion

#12 Postby SilverBloodIllusion » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:52 pm

Because I'm a girl, I'm limited to Horse, Butterfly, and Snake. I'm not a terribly adventurous person and I'm easily freaked out by things. So I'm not really a Horse. I could pass for a Butterfly. Sometimes I'm charming and whatnot, but if I had to guess... I'm a Snake just because I'm random and weird. I'm socially awkward. I nervous laugh all the time. I have horrid unpredictable mood swings. I might love you one day and hate you the next and the day after that I love you again. I never forget when people betray or hurt me, and even if I say that I have forgiven them, deep down I will always hold it against them just a little (maybe more). I'm on the controlling side. I prefer the company of people much older than me to people my own age. I would much rather spend my time daydreaming about fictional romances than put in the effort to have a real one. I'm pansexual. If I had my way, it would be socially acceptable for me to where stilettos, fishnets, and corsets all the time. I didn't have my first kiss until I was sixteen and I slapped the guy for doing it. I mean, I'm a really weird person. All that is just the tip of the iceberg. So... yea... I'm a Snake. I'm really really a Snake.

BesiegedOrange

#13 Postby BesiegedOrange » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:50 pm

Though not all quirky people have to be Snakes. Remember that Pastel, for example, is a Butterfly. :wink:

SilverBloodIllusion

#14 Postby SilverBloodIllusion » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:46 pm

BesiegedOrange wrote:Though not all quirky people have to be Snakes. Remember that Pastel, for example, is a Butterfly. :wink:

And lets not forget Virginia, she's an oddball too! :lol:

Jambatti

#15 Postby Jambatti » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:40 am

SilverBloodIllusion wrote:And lets not forget Virginia, she's an oddball too! :lol:

Omg, Virginia is the most "normal" girl out there. What makes you think she is odd?

Its obivous that most choose snake hall. Horses are boring and ordinary, Butterflies - glamour b*tches, but Shakes - its like a nest of unique personalities. Whos intent to be not only weird but also vicious, make it just more thrilling to be among them.
Go Snakes! :twisted:

Too bad for me, im a boy and cant join snakes. So, among boy halls - if i would have an option to choose hall myself, i'd rather be a toad. Hope i will not be occasionally eaten by a snake. :mrgreen:

Return to “Magical Diary”