About Pastel... *spoilers*

Female protagonist, in the hall for adventurous girls.
ark99k

About Pastel... *spoilers*

#1 Post by ark99k » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:20 pm

I have played the game over 1,000 times and I still know nothing about Pastel. In the beginning I saw her and Virginia talking about something and that made me wonder. :?: So I went after Virginia and learned nothing about what they were talking about. So I played the game again, and I had the Pastel kiss scene, she kissed me,:oops: told me to stay at the school over break and when I said no (it did not give me a choice) she said a strange word and I never saw her again. How do I learn more and why is she so hard? Damien was easier than this and he was super touchy... :lol:

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Post by hanako » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:35 pm

Pastel was meant to be a dating option for a *Butterfly* hall PC. Her appearance here is more of a cameo, just a couple of mentions that are intended to retroactively make sense after finishing her complete plotline in a different game, if that later game ever manages to get written.

Although at least one person has worked out most of the details of Pastel's plotline just from the hints that are dropped here. :)

If you're looking for more information about her, try finding out what happened over Thanksgiving at Virginia's house.

ark99k

#3 Post by ark99k » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:40 pm

I tried asking Ellen about Pastel and all I learned is about how big a flirt Pastel is. Well um Thanks for the info anyway! I love magical diary! :D