Love this storyline

Female protagonist, in the hall for adventurous girls.

Did you like Damien's storyline?

Yes
76%
No
24%

Total votes: 25

LionessGrl

Love this storyline

#1 Post by LionessGrl » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:51 am

I love Damien's storyline so much! There is something about him that reminds me of Spike from Buffy and it got my creative wheels turning. I hope you make more characters like him. I always have been a fan of the 'bad boys'.

k24601

#2 Post by k24601 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:09 pm

I'm surprised at how many people liked it. I liked it too - ( at first ) - but then came the big reveal and man, I was so disappointed.

But maybe it will teach some girls to be more careful when it comes to "Should I trust this guy?" *shrug* :roll: :lol:

LionessGrl

#3 Post by LionessGrl » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:27 am

k24601 wrote:I'm surprised at how many people liked it. I liked it too - ( at first ) - but then came the big reveal and man, I was so disappointed.

But maybe it will teach some girls to be more careful when it comes to "Should I trust this guy?" *shrug* :roll: :lol:
I don't know, with a lot of games you have a 'and they lived happily ever after' so I guess that's why I liked it. It had a different ending and for me I didn't think it would come like that. *Spoiler* Plus it made the girl more real because she went back to him even when the player was thinking *no he tried to kill you* type thing.

FantasyFan

#4 Post by FantasyFan » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:18 pm

I personally like it because it makes you feel as betrayed as your character. He seems so so SO sincere, so it really gets you into the storyline when the truth is revealed. Plus it adds extra satisfaction when he starts regretting it.

The "Walking in Darkness" ending is pretty cool too.