Magical Diary Soundtrack

Female protagonist, in the hall for adventurous girls.
Meduna

Magical Diary Soundtrack

#1 Post by Meduna » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:46 pm

I know I'm probably weird but I really enjoyed the Magical Diary music and find myself wanting to listen to some of the themes outside of the game, is there a folder where the musical files are stored that I just can't find or are they embedded into like, encrypted game files and are inaccessible? If so, is there any way we might be able to download select tracks in the near future? If not, would you consider adding a BGM player to the game, like many other games have?

Funtaine

#2 Post by Funtaine » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:13 pm

I'm not sure it's all of it but if you're on a Windows like me:

Computer - C: - Programs - Steam - Steamapps - Common - Magical Diary - Game - Music.

There you go! That's only for those who have it on Steam though. Otherwise Hanako might give a better pointer!

Meduna

#3 Post by Meduna » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:41 am

Well I don't have the steam version, I paid full price for it lol But I found the equivalent of that folder and it's just like 5 tracks of some of the special music played (like when bad things happen) but not the general BGM I like to hear...

Sal Wal

Magical Diary: Soundtrack

#4 Post by Sal Wal » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:21 pm

Yeahh the music was awesome :D I'd love to have the soundtrack for it. Is there any way we can get it on the normal Hanako Games version?

hanako
Site Admin

#5 Post by hanako » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:35 pm

It's the same thing either way - much of the music is archived, and I'm not supposed to distribute any of it outside of the game due to licensing.