Mac Cursor Vanishing?

Female protagonist, in the hall for adventurous girls.
Muse

Mac Cursor Vanishing?

#1 Post by Muse » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:32 am

After the most recent update to the game to 1.0.32, I have noticed the cursor on the mac version vanishes when I click in the game window. (For example, if I click on my wallpaper, then on the game window, the cursor vanishes.) It can still select things as if it is there, but I don't see it.

I am on Mac OS X 10.6.8, but I would need some instructions on how to get an error log or something. This didn't happen before the update, only after it.

Thank you!

Spiky Caterpillar

#2 Post by Spiky Caterpillar » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:46 am

Interesting. (Which is coder-speak for 'argh, I am not sure WHY it is doing that'). Can you post your opengl.txt file? What renderer are you currently using? What version were you using just before the update? Does the cursor reappear if you switch into and out of fullscreen? ('F' key). Does the cursor reappear if you resize the window?

Muse

#3 Post by Muse » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:11 am

Well, then, this is awkward but... after I relaunched the game this evening to try to test what you said about the window sizes, it isn't happening again (before I even did anything different). I could have sworn I had tried restarting it before and it didn't fix it... but now I can't get it to happen again at all, even after multiple launches.

So sorry! Maybe it was a weird bug my computer was doing at the time? (I have had it off between then and now.) If it happens again I will let you know, but it looks like it was a false alarm. Again, my apologies for the trouble!