Luke and Logan

Design your own character and attend a school for magic.
alley921

Luke and Logan

#1 Postby alley921 » Mon May 21, 2012 6:47 am

Well, I've been wondering about the Phifer boys. When you make candles with Donald and Luke to get merits near the beginning of the year, Potsdam tells you to be careful, then says 'especially you, Mr. Phifer' and Donald tells him not to burn himself stirring the wax. If Mary Sue is doing the wax stirring, he just tells her to watch it or it'll explode. On both occasions when they tell Luke to be careful, he blushes and looks flustered. Why do they tell him to be careful? Is there something wrong with him or am I reading too much into this? Also, since he seems to be as much a trouble maker as Donald, especially since he gets mad at him when he isn't pranking anymore, why does he only get one detention all year? IMO, Luke and Logan are very interesting characters and I hope we get to date them in future games :) thanks for reading and thank you in advance for answers.

Charlotte585

#2 Postby Charlotte585 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:55 am

I do not know the answer to the questions but I agree. Luke is my favourite character x) My first play through I was completely Damien dedicated but by the end it was like, Donald and Luke are way funner. (: I hope dating them becomes a choice IF AND WHEN a sequel comes out (although it would take years) but for right now I'm content with Donald :P

MarliTuchanka

#3 Postby MarliTuchanka » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:52 pm

I think maybe Luke is just a klutz, he walks into the door frame after he and Donald get Virginia with water balloons. And I hope the Phifer brothers are romance-able in any future game. Since Magical Diary is meant to be a series of games, Horse Hall being only the first. I hope they make more I love Magical Diary. :D

ark99k

#4 Postby ark99k » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:42 am

I was hoping that to find out why Luke hates getting dirty and everyone always telling him to be careful. So I checked here, I guess no one knows. He will probaly be in a sequel (if there is one) or he is clumsy.

Return to “Magical Diary”