Dungeon graffiti

Female protagonist, in the hall for adventurous girls.
marithlizard

Dungeon graffiti

#1 Post by marithlizard » Thu May 17, 2012 7:16 am

First, thanks for making such an enjoyable game, HG folks! Terrific dialogue, engaging characters and a world that feels real. I've talked two friends into buying it so far, and am definitely looking forward to the sequel someday.

Haven't seen anyone mention this in the forums so far - there's graffiti on some of the dungeon walls! I've been randomly looking at things and casting Inspection, and seen several cute things so far. (why am I not surprised Jacob likes to write his name on walls?)

One very minor bug noticed - if you cast Inspection on the walls in the room with the stone sphere, the graffiti shows up as "I<e4>! I<e4>! Cthulu Fthagn!"

Maybe I should start looking at the floors too...

Hound

#2 Post by Hound » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:56 pm

I wondered about that too. I'm pretty sure it is either suppose to be a student leaving cryptic messages to mess with our heads, or a clue to use some weird spell you wouldn't normally use.

Funtaine

#3 Post by Funtaine » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:30 pm

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! :D

Seriously though, I never noticed that myself, seems I will have to look out for such stuff in my future play throughs.

Rozelliee

#4 Post by Rozelliee » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:26 pm

Er, forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't that supposed to be some sort of Homestuck horror-terror cameo? :lol:

If it is good work Hanako ! ~

cae

#5 Post by cae » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:56 am

I think they're randomly generated (From a pool of premade lines, of course), I failed a dungeon once and went back through and found that the graffiti had actually changed.

I have found graffiti on the floor ONCE...

Everything I've found, so far, is pretty random and didn't really leave an impression. I think I found a "so-and-so was here" message once, though.

ark99k

#6 Post by ark99k » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:08 pm

I found a few funny ones like "Will you go out with me?" "FREE WILLIKER!!!" and "I am sorry I wiped the answer off, but you know that would be cheating."
I even wrote a few messages on the walls myself, just because I wanted to try a certain spell. :)
★Shining like a star!★