The Best VN That I Ever Played It~

Design your own character and attend a school for magic.
KumoNeko

The Best VN That I Ever Played It~

#1 Postby KumoNeko » Tue May 15, 2012 9:25 am

Well, yeah this is the best Vn i ever played.(after cute knight of course) i really did to know is there any more game just like this? this game had a dungeon exam to explore, got many magic/skill, had costume to make over you character + you can make your own caranter~ and got many romance on it~ i really love Damien and Grabiner on these story ^^~(Donald bit cute too hehe)

I wonder why the title of the game is Magical Diary - House Hall? is there any other game just like these with different house hall to make? if yes, i did really to play it...
Ah, can u make Magical Diary 2? And i wish hanako games had many game like these with good romance of course hehe~ ^^~ thx for make great game :D

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Postby hanako » Tue May 15, 2012 1:01 pm

We are hoping to eventually make more games in the series where you can play characters from the other halls. However, the artist is very busy, so we haven't really been able to make any progress on that. All I can say for now is stick around the forums and you'll find out news when and if we have any :)

KumoNeko

#3 Postby KumoNeko » Tue May 15, 2012 3:43 pm

woah :D thats great i hope there will be many new character in there ^,^~ ok thx Hanako-chan~ all of ur team really had good work for these game, keep in on d(^,^)b

Return to “Magical Diary”