My issue was that at first I didn't know what the license key was, that bit that you have to enter for updates. The email account I used was deleted but I'd luckily saved that webpage you get when you download Magical Diary. After figuring out that it was the activation code, I entered that into the space and waited.
At this time something went wrong (not quite sure what) and it asked if I wanted a traceback to which I have included here:
Code: Select all
stuff was here but I get it now so
Retrieving Catalog 0/1
HTTP: Invalid Registration Key
So if you could offer any insight on this I would be grateful. Thanks.