Magical Diary from one laptop to another

Female protagonist, in the hall for adventurous girls.
Rozelliee

Magical Diary from one laptop to another

#1 Post by Rozelliee » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:29 am

Hanako, I hope this doesn't seem slow, but how can I get the full version of this game on one laptop from another? As in, I got a new laptop for Christmas, and I'd like to know if I can get the full version from the one I was using before.

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Post by hanako » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:40 am

Do you mean, can you run the installer more than once, or do you mean can you just copy it over?

The answer to both is yes but if you just copy the folder, obviously you'll need to manually locate and reconnect things like save files and shortcuts.

If you need a new installer contact me privately (email or PM) with your receipt information and we can get you a fresh download.

Licensewise we're fine with people installing games on multiple computers as long as they're YOUR computers. :)

Rozelliee

#3 Post by Rozelliee » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:56 pm

Actually, I'm not too sharp on IT related things and I wasn't sure how to get the game from one computer to another safely and while not breaking any rules- so I guess you sort of answered my question with everything you just wrote?

I have the demo installed, and I have the receipt information already- also, I don't mind about losing my saves, nothing much I can do with them now, I already completed the game with them all- so I'll just PM it to you. That will get me the full game again, right?

Otherwise I'll just try copying the info- whichever is easier, really.

((I really need to catch up on my IT.))