favorite paths (spoilers)

Design your own character and attend a school for magic.
Oki

#31 Postby Oki » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:15 pm

I have to say the Grabiner scene didn't leave for much slapping seeing as Grabiner interrupts and verbally bitchslaps you. On a side note, I actually had to WORK at getting the Divorce trophy. I'm really bad with middle ground, I always had either perfect merits or AWFUL merits to the point of super early expulsion (and this was only for the expelled trophy) so I actually had to work for that one. Oh man, if only they knew. In Damien's case the MC won't put out, and I'm fairly sure it's the opposite in Grabiner's. I doubt he'd even react the suggestion of consummating the marriage....with his WIFE... well, for at least another year. Oh Grabiner romance...you're so adorkable.

ninja.reject

#32 Postby ninja.reject » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:46 pm

Divorce trophy??? I didn't know there was one! I am missing 3 or 4 and I have all the max stat trophies and a bunch of others. How do you get Grabby to divorce you? It's always hard for me to do something that I know will upset one of the three guys, even for a trophy. Like, I close my eyes when I have to turn Damien down to pursue another path because I hate hurting his feelings so much, even though he is just a pretty computer game character.

junsei7

#33 Postby junsei7 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:20 pm

Oki wrote:Just for you I sketched this up XD :
http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp32 ... foryou.jpg

This pic is fantastic! Thank you for doing this - I feel like this is the MS's dream sequence on mulling over what happened and wishing she had done something! :)

Oki

#34 Postby Oki » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:26 pm

ninja.reject wrote:Divorce trophy??? I didn't know there was one! I am missing 3 or 4 and I have all the max stat trophies and a bunch of others. How do you get Grabby to divorce you? It's always hard for me to do something that I know will upset one of the three guys, even for a trophy. Like, I close my eyes when I have to turn Damien down to pursue another path because I hate hurting his feelings so much, even though he is just a pretty computer game character.

The easiest way honestly
JUST GONNA PUT IN BOLD THIS IS OBVIOUSLY SPOILERISH FOR NEW NAIVE EYES
Is to do really stupid shit during exams. Jump over the empty space in the empty chasm exam, get knocked out by the hodag, lose all your health by opening the chest, and you can just give up during the battle of the wits exam with an opponent. But I should note, cast spirit sight during the dark dance. That was the extra demerit I needed. You need to get to 50 before the penultimate exam or you'll just get summer school.

junsei: thank you junsei, it made me happy on the inside myself XD

Return to “Magical Diary”