favorite paths (spoilers)

Female protagonist, in the hall for adventurous girls.
ninja.reject

#1 Post by ninja.reject » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:20 am

Just finished Donald's path. I liked it a lot! Donald is a sweet guy. The actual plot for the path was not as exciting as the other two guys though. I liked Damien for reasons previously stated, and I liked Grabby bc I have a teacher fetish and I also like guys in manga that make you work for their affection! ;)

marilhama16

#2 Post by marilhama16 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:18 am

I also have a teacher fetish but Grabby is just not my cup of tea and besides he is ugly to death.

ninja.reject

#3 Post by ninja.reject » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:26 pm

He is ugly! I have to agree with you there. I liked his personality a lot though. And it is funny how it is perfectly acceptable for a 16 year old to marry her teacher, and still be able to go to school there! I know they have different laws and stuff. I liked all three paths, I wish they were longer. How can I go through my whole life not knowing what happens in the second year? As it is there are no plans to continue the current game, just one for boys :(

Ariko

#4 Post by Ariko » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:02 am

marilhama16 wrote:I also have a teacher fetish but Grabby is just not my cup of tea and besides he is ugly to death.
*gasp!* Professor Grabiner is ugly?!

:shock:

I have to say that William is definitely best looking and most charming, both physically and personality-wise (not to mention that my very first character had the exact hair and face setting as William, and that was before I even knew William existed), and that the Professor comes in second - or maybe I'm just weird. :oops:

^_^

DarthSnuggles

#5 Post by DarthSnuggles » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:27 pm

Ariko wrote:
I have to say that William is definitely best looking and most charming, both physically and personality-wise (not to mention that my very first character had the exact hair and face setting as William, and that was before I even knew William existed), and that the Professor comes in second - or maybe I'm just weird. :oops:

^_^
You're not weird. I think Professor Grabiner is good-looking too. I'm almost ten years older than Mary Sue, so I like the option to pursue an older guy. Aside from the professor, I think Donald is my favorite because he's sweet and fairly normal, so the romance feels very genuine.

Benazir

#6 Post by Benazir » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:56 pm

Ariko wrote:
*gasp!* Professor Grabiner is ugly?!

:shock:
Yes. I think, professor Grabiner is old, ugly, grumbling and angry. 8)

Ariko

#7 Post by Ariko » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:22 pm

*sigh*

Maybe I just have a soft spot for older, angry and grumbling *British* teachers. If ya want ugly, than my high school science teacher could be considered that - he's old enough to be my father (30 years older than me) and he was really nasty and grumbling in the beginning, but he's such a dear once you get past that!

He also dresses like a typical British tourist which makes him look ridiculous! Ran into him at the hospital while with some other friends looking to volunteer, and we had to contain our laughter.

Miss him lots! We had lots of interesting conversations. You could consider him something like the Professor if you chose the friend path. (Except of course, I never married him XD)

Also DarthSnuggles! (LOVE THAT NAME! - Do you play Star Wars The Old Republic?) Yeah, I think the Professor might be more appealing to older players. I too am almost 10 years older than Mary Sue, and the professor seems to be 30 or so, perhaps 35 at most, and not too far away from our age group ^_^

Oki

#8 Post by Oki » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:57 am

Oh Ariko, don't be offended. Afterall if I cared what people thought...well I wouldn't like Damien the most. I want to see how insane he'd be during the second year! xD

Ariko

#9 Post by Ariko » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:04 am

Oki wrote:Oh Ariko, don't be offended. Afterall if I cared what people thought...well I wouldn't like Damien the most. I want to see how insane he'd be during the second year! xD
Not offended, just sad XD

*huggles* ^_^ Also, hmm... It would be interesting to see how Damien would be like. Would anyone change him into a person who *won't* want to ..... devour other people's souls?....?

Oki

#10 Post by Oki » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:04 pm

Well the entire idea behind him being with you is he insane with lovey feelings for you. Oh Damien, you crazy. I'm still not putting out. :|

ninja.reject

#11 Post by ninja.reject » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:17 pm

Haha, I am glad I am not the only Damienphile! I did his path three times, Grabby path twice. I can't help it, everytime I see his lovely blue face I smile, and I immediately forgave him each time he asked. I mean, it's a game. If I was dating a guy that tricked me into loving him then tried to steal my soul, I wouldn't give it up, and I would never forgive him. But in a game I could play out the fantasy of being with such a dangerously charismatic guy.
And Grabby, he is special in his own way. I loved being the one to see a side of him that he doesn't show anyone else (except thousands of gamers). Made me feel special! I wish I could know what happens later with him. I loved how he (very slowly) became more gentle. It was very believable.

Oki

#12 Post by Oki » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:28 am

I'm definitely a Damienphile. But my personal ideal is really warped. I simply used one of my original characters who already has a pretty tragic fate in all my stories, so Damien worked out pretty well for her. I have some issues in the romance, such as I think someone with a high smart should be able to notice some fishy things. For instance, why is it Damien says he is unpopular for being different when there are plenty different people who are popular? Pastel even likes to explore, and she is popular and well liked. Oh well. FANFICS! I love his path so much...XD

Grabby is...adorkable. He's awkward and grumpy and not romantic, but that's what's fun about him. I kind of want to see him awkwardly realize he's attracted to his wife in the second year and go, well, I'm robbing the cradle. So I'll just go over there and. Be grumpy or something.

ninja.reject

#13 Post by ninja.reject » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:42 am

Do you write fanfics yourself? I would love to read some, it seems we have similar tastes. And I have not given up on a (not for boys) second year Hanako!

Also, the smartest people can easily be blinded by love. I know what you mean though. I knew right away, as soon as he said there was one thing that could save him from dying. I knew it was a lie. But I wanted to see how it played out. B

marilhama16

#14 Post by marilhama16 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:08 am

Well I'm a Donald addict! I really like him with the bottom of my heart!

ninja.reject

#15 Post by ninja.reject » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:25 pm

I like Donald too, I may have neglected him with my fanism. I guess bc his path was insanely easy. Making that adorable boy like me was child's play. Even though I had to sit through a bunch of detentions. He does have the sweetest personality though. And he looked sooo nice at the May Ball! He is the type that I would actually date irl.

Ellen and Virginia I neglected on purpose, and not only because of their female persuasion. I hate Virginia's hair, and she is kind of a jerk. Ellen is just annoying to me. She can never take being teased, she gets this ugly puffy mad face if you say the slightest joke. If they had a cute girl with a nice personality, I would do her path.