Yearbook license key HELP

Female protagonist, in the hall for adventurous girls.
Moo

Yearbook license key HELP

#1 Post by Moo » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:59 pm

I can't register the game, I bought it but something's glitching for me :c
I got to the part where I update Yearbook, I click that and it tells me invalid license code before I even get the chance to input it.
I even tried selecting it through keyboard then enter, it's like it tries to confirm license the second I click it.

Spiky Caterpillar

#2 Post by Spiky Caterpillar » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:34 pm

Try updating to alpha version 1.0.26 (You'll need to enable both 'Show beta versions' and 'Show alpha versions' to do so.). You'll need to reenter your license key (tip: type your key BEFORE pressing enter or clicking anything, both when updating and when uploading yearbook pages, or it will try to use a blank key and fail.).

Once you do that, you should be able to enter your key when doing yearbook uploads.

Moo

#3 Post by Moo » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:53 am

Spiky Caterpillar wrote:Try updating to alpha version 1.0.26 (You'll need to enable both 'Show beta versions' and 'Show alpha versions' to do so.). You'll need to reenter your license key (tip: type your key BEFORE pressing enter or clicking anything, both when updating and when uploading yearbook pages, or it will try to use a blank key and fail.).

Once you do that, you should be able to enter your key when doing yearbook uploads.

I didn't realise till just now that the game ended at yearbook, thought it updated if I registered.
If I knew I wouldn't have made it seem unnecessarily urgent. ^^''