William and Damien... (spoilers)

Design your own character and attend a school for magic.
cenoha

William and Damien... (spoilers)

#1 Postby cenoha » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:07 am

SO. In Magical Diary I got to the scene where it's explained that Damien and William used to be friends until they fought and William had to switch Halls, and then I was joking to my friend about how they were gay together.

Then I found the scene where William totally admits all the gayness.

And I really would like more information about it. (It's just the yaoi fangirl deep inside). I wish you could play match-maker for them!!

Is anyone else interested in more Damien and William backstory? And future-story?

Spazzbunny

#2 Postby Spazzbunny » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:18 am

You might want to finish Damien's path. It reveals more about their past, and might even change the way you're imagining things. ^^; Unless, that is, you've done that already. It just doesn't sound like it from your post.

cenoha

#3 Postby cenoha » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:31 am

I finished Damien's path. I've only gone through it once, so there are probably a lot of details I don't remember. (I'm being pretty ridiculous with this stuff, I know.)

Even so, I still wish that there was more information on William's and Damien's history. You're told a pretty good summary of it from different sources that probably have their biases. It's realistic that you wouldn't ever know what really happened. You're new and wildseed; most of the things you hear are only fragments of events. Damien's and William's backstory is definitely something that I would want to know more about. I mean, William punched Damien! Gold.

hanako
Site Admin

#4 Postby hanako » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:19 pm

If I ever manage to write the intended next game in the series (where you're playing a freshman Wolf boy) there will be a bit more exploration of that relationship.

In the meantime, though, there is only fanfic. :)

(As for extra scenes, if you're in the Revenge Club and on Damien's path you can send William to meet Damien in the woods instead of you. It ends badly.)

cenoha

#5 Postby cenoha » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:19 pm

That sounds like fun :D Looks like I'm gonna have to play through Damien's path again. Immediately.

fathskie

#6 Postby fathskie » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:37 am

hanako wrote:(As for extra scenes, if you're in the Revenge Club and on Damien's path you can send William to meet Damien in the woods instead of you. It ends badly.)

How do I get into the Revenge Club...?

FantasyFan

#7 Postby FantasyFan » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:37 am

First, go to the play with Ellen, then after the play say that if someone wronged you they should be punished. Do NOT say "That's not fair!" when Ellen fails the third exam - that will get her joining instead of you (but this won't happen if she's treasurer). At some point you should get a mysterious Communication spell cast on you. Let it happen and you'll be invited to sneak out at night and join the club.

Return to “Magical Diary”