Grabiner - Kiss & Prom?

Design your own character and attend a school for magic.
KaTeN

Grabiner - Kiss & Prom?

#1 Postby KaTeN » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:27 pm

It's me again!
I love this game soooooo much this is why I'm dating everyone possible in the game! And currently on my latest savegame I dated Professor Grabiner!
I married him, though I never got a kissing scene with him neither did he go to prom with me!

Can you get a kissing scene with him? And/or can he go to prom with you?
Or are there any other additional scenes to get with him?

(I also read about him magically spanking you or something... haha how do I get that scene?)

Thank you guys a lot in advance! Also, pretty off-topic, but once I finished Magical Diary I wanna try another one of Hanako's games! n.n suggestions?

Yumeshojo

#2 Postby Yumeshojo » Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:40 pm

Professor Grabiner won't go to prom with you (sorry :P that would be totally hilarious though...), instead you have to skip prom and you'll go spend time with him instead! That's when, alone in his private quarters, you speak of your true feelings, of the love you both share, and he leans in, captivated by your sincerity, and presses his lips gently to yours in the start of a blossoming new romance~!

...or something vaguely similar to that. ...okay, maybe not, but still! You get the kiss scene!

The spanking happens during one of the detentions (I forget which) where you alone with him and talking about what kind of punishments you'd rather have ;) I'm pretty sure this is before marriage.

As for other titles, I only played the demo for Lucky Rabbit Reflex, but it looks great! You should check it out~! I don't know about any of the others though...

Hope I helped!

FantasyFan

#3 Postby FantasyFan » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:49 am

The spanking is during the detention you get from failing the second exam (the one where you have to find a way across a chasm). Just try to jump the chasm (by trying to go forward when facing it) and you'll get the detention. Then at the detention, you can ask "Can't you just spank me?" and then say "It's better than the alternative" to get him to do it.

I highly recommend ALL of Hanako's games, personally. If you like life simulations with lots of endings and carreer choices, you'll probably enjoy Cute Knight and Cute Knight Kingdom. If you like gripping interactive stories with interesting characters, give Fatal Hearts and Date Warp a try. Or try all of 'em - the demos are free.

KaTeN

#4 Postby KaTeN » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:18 pm

Thanks for the answers!! *-*

good thing Hanako has always demos for her games, so you can check them out before you decide to buy them ^.^ I'll try them out thanks!

hmmmmmmmm I didn't had the choice to go into Grabiner's room ): maybe I pry on his past too much??
It just ended with the prom and I haven't done anything besides going to prom.

Also I should def try out the detention hehe! XDD good thing I make lots of save files!!

FantasyFan

#5 Postby FantasyFan » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:37 pm

It sounds like you need more positive Grabner points. If you're not on his good side he won't let you talk to him. Here are some things you can do to improve your relationship with him.

First off, try to avoid demerits as much as you can, especially after you're married. Pass exams and don't get into trouble.

Before your marriage, go to Grabner's study session before the first exam, work with Grabner during your campaign for treasurer, have a successful Thanksgiving fundraiser (if Minnie thanks you after the fundraiser, that means it was successful), and think about Grabner during the Christmas ritual.

Buy Grabner a friendly valentine (NOT a romantic one - he won't like that).

Do NOT buy Pastel a valentine.

Bring him soup when he's sick.

When you receive a mysterious package from Grabner's father, leave the wooden box alone.

Do NOT ask him about Violet.

When the other students are avoiding you, go talk to Grabner.

Talk to Grabner whenever you get a chance to do so.

When Minnie and Kyo are fighting, talk to Kyo, tell him to forget about Minnie, then go to Grabner for help.

When your roommates approach you about your marriage at the final exam, admit that you like Grabner.

That should be enough for him to let you see him during the May Day Ball.

KaTeN

#6 Postby KaTeN » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:47 am

oooooohhhhh I see >,< looks like I made some mistakes!
I got a demention, get kissed by Pastel and told Kyo to be patient with Minnie XD

I'll definitely try on my second try! *_* Thanks a lot again!! /hugs <33 this should be helping x33

Return to “Magical Diary”