Next chapter

Design your own character and attend a school for magic.
Deero

Next chapter

#1 Postby Deero » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:57 pm

i am dying to know when will the second chapter be released? I think I am addicted :D

EiriYukiLover

#2 Postby EiriYukiLover » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:27 am

I agree because I just bought this game yesterday and I already beat it once and married Grabiner lol.

kikyomoon

:D

#3 Postby kikyomoon » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:00 pm

Can't wait for the next chapter. I hope there will be a teacher romance path as well. :D

RyanA

#4 Postby RyanA » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:12 pm

For the next chapter, above all, I hope for more characters to romance.

hanako
Site Admin

#5 Postby hanako » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:21 pm

While future entries (if they happen) will certainly involve different characters, they probably won't include more than five full options per game. I'm only one author and the first game is already the length of two novels!

RyanA

#6 Postby RyanA » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:25 pm

Although future ones (if) have new characters, will the old ones appear as cameo's at some point? :D It would be nice having the character of the next story bumping into or getting bossed around by Ellen, Donald and Virginia as their initiation!

TsukikoWakahisa

=}

#7 Postby TsukikoWakahisa » Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:25 pm

I was actually hoping for a continuation of the first. For example (if it's possible?) to use our saved games to continue the story as a sophomore *hopeful eyes* It would certainly be the first visual novel game that I came across that could actually do that. Like a true sequel. That's what I feel would be the most fun and exciting (if a sequel were made).

BSaito

#8 Postby BSaito » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:24 am

RyanA wrote:For the next chapter, above all, I hope for more characters to romance.

Fingers crossed for a Suki route, or at least one of the girls from Snake Hall.

Sysanet

Re: =}

#9 Postby Sysanet » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:36 am

TsukikoWakahisa wrote:I was actually hoping for a continuation of the first. For example (if it's possible?) to use our saved games to continue the story as a sophomore *hopeful eyes* It would certainly be the first visual novel game that I came across that could actually do that. Like a true sequel. That's what I feel would be the most fun and exciting (if a sequel were made).

^ This has my vote. It would be amazing to continue on with my same character and be able to further her studies.

wildwizz

#10 Postby wildwizz » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:47 pm

I think it would be good to start the second year, and be a boy from wolf hall

hanako
Site Admin

#11 Postby hanako » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:39 pm

The possibility of later years will only be considered after another freshman year game is done.

Later years were never originally intended. We don't have either plans or resources for them.If they ever happened they would have to be in a completely different gameplay style tot he way freshman year is done... and it would prevent other freshman years from happening, which would mean you would never get to be characters from the other halls and never get to romance half the cast. It's not an option at this point.

Mkitty789

#12 Postby Mkitty789 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:42 pm

hanako wrote:The possibility of later years will only be considered after another freshman year game is done.

Later years were never originally intended. We don't have either plans or resources for them.If they ever happened they would have to be in a completely different gameplay style tot he way freshman year is done... and it would prevent other freshman years from happening, which would mean you would never get to be characters from the other halls and never get to romance half the cast. It's not an option at this point.

This isn't necessarily true in my opinion. If you were to make a continuation of Horse Hall, it doesn't need to be "Horse Hall Second Year". You could change it so it had become a more broad game where you can pick a girl from any of the halls, or import your previous character, which would allow for Horse or Snake Hall as an option, if you got a yearbook ending.
Of course this would more than likely require more time, coding, and more than one person doing the writing, which aren't as easy to get as one would like. ^^;

Just my two cents. I am happy with whatever the next game is. It would be nice for there to be a continuation and go onto the second year, but I'm happy with what I'm given.

HoshiGiniro

#13 Postby HoshiGiniro » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:09 am

i also would like the change to play all the way through to senior year even if i have to pay you with my first born child....(tho i warn you she is already three ^_^) lol

wowchic97

#14 Postby wowchic97 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:26 pm

I really think it would be nice if in future chapters there was an option to import your character from the first game. So that for the second year you could choose to be a girl ( or boy ) from any of the halls or at least have more options, but there would still be the option to have your character from the first game imported and then of course whatever hall you were in then you would stay in.
I would hate to play all the games with a new character each time and think it would be very interesting to see how importing a character would change certain things

Return to “Magical Diary”