Virginia? (warning spoilers!)

Design your own character and attend a school for magic.
KaTeN

Virginia? (warning spoilers!)

#1 Postby KaTeN » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:29 pm

I tried dating Virginia three times now (haha guess I'm just too stupid for it) but I somehow can't unlock the kiss or the dance ending with her...

I always get to the part on Christmas where I think about her and she thinks about me, too. I go to Gym every week and I have Weird pretty high too, but then always the same stuff happens later:

Jacob pulls out that contract they made and they're forced to marry. Virginia's depressed then and at some time I talk to her and she's mad at me. When I ask her to go to May Day with me, she refuses.

Help, please?

Thanks in advance, I love this game so much and totally try dating all dateable characters!!

coco96

#2 Postby coco96 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:04 pm

You'll need at least 30 smart to have the kiss scene with Virginia :)

KaTeN

#3 Postby KaTeN » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:12 pm

Thank you very much! : D Will I be able to go to the May Day with her then, too?

FantasyFan

#4 Postby FantasyFan » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:35 pm

If you get Virginia asking if you're interested in her, you should go to the ball with her if you don't upset her in the meantime.

Special note: After the fire, you'll get the option to further question Virginia about it as if you suspect that she did it - do NOT do this, just keep quiet. If you accuse her, she'll want nothing more to do with you.

KaTeN

#5 Postby KaTeN » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:42 pm

FantasyFan wrote:If you get Virginia asking if you're interested in her, you should go to the ball with her if you don't upset her in the meantime.

Special note: After the fire, you'll get the option to further question Virginia about it as if you suspect that she did it - do NOT do this, just keep quiet. If you accuse her, she'll want nothing more to do with you.

Good thing I never accused her! x3

Uhh when is she asking me if I'm interested in her? she sometimes kinda makes hints but never asked me. ;_; I love her so muuuuuuccccchhh

FantasyFan

#6 Postby FantasyFan » Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:51 pm

I was referring to the scene where she says that if she were to get romantic with someone, it would have to be someone weird and different, and then she adds "Like . . . you." Then if you say "Do you like me?" the two of you try to kiss, but then Ellen interrupts it.

If you don't get that scene, that means your Weird stat isn't high enough.

KaTeN

#7 Postby KaTeN » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:43 pm

FantasyFan wrote:I was referring to the scene where she says that if she were to get romantic with someone, it would have to be someone weird and different, and then she adds "Like . . . you." Then if you say "Do you like me?" the two of you try to kiss, but then Ellen interrupts it.

If you don't get that scene, that means your Weird stat isn't high enough.

very sorry for the late answer ! >_< ah okay I got that scene!^--^ hehe thank you sooooo much for helping! /hugs

Return to “Magical Diary”