I really like the writing in this game

Female protagonist, in the hall for adventurous girls.
blulapis

I really like the writing in this game

#1 Post by blulapis » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:38 pm

I'm not sure who wrote the dialogue, but I hope my compliments can be forwarded to them.

I'm really impressed. The storylines include (spoilers)

(spoilers)

(spoilers)

....dysfunctional families, abusive relationships, complicated emotions...the romances are all complex, interesting and ring true. I found myself thrilled whenever a romantic partner expressed interest - I was totally buying into the game and the different scenarios. I'm just overall impressed with the characterization and the dialogue.

Kudos to whoever scripted and designed this game! I'm very much looking forward to a sequel!

Yuniepie

friggin damn yes.

#2 Post by Yuniepie » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:18 pm

Word.

I totally second this post. I've always been in love with the script, the characters, the storylines- all things of beauty. Hanako/her team/whatever have outdone themselves on the dialogue... said selves deserves a fricken trophy or a cake.

Had to be said.

Great post.

Bane Doyle

#3 Post by Bane Doyle » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:43 pm

I have to third this notion! I am about half way done the game on three different paths and I am enjoying every single minute of it!

Normally for these kinds of games I skip over seen text, but... I haven't done that for this one. It's just so... interesting that I don't mind reading what I have already passed for once!

To the writer (or perhaps writers), you deserve every once of praise you can get, and then some!