Help With Ellen?

Female protagonist, in the hall for adventurous girls.
firewater409

Help With Ellen?

#1 Post by firewater409 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:39 pm

Has anybody completed the Ellen ending and gotten the 'best' one?

Tips/Spoilers, please?

firewater409

#2 Post by firewater409 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:44 pm

Just to add: I haven't even gotten her to think about me during the Winter Break thing so...I'm doing something wrong.

emichan

#3 Post by emichan » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:40 am

don't tease her about anything, even if you apologize her feelings will still be hurt

go to the play with her

FantasyFan

#4 Post by FantasyFan » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:38 am

When Ellen tells you about her crush on William, say there's nothing wrong wtih that, then tell her to either tell him she likes him or wait and see (saying "Wait and see" will encourage her to run for treasurer unless you're already running, which will slightly alter the story).

After the Dark Dance, try changing the subject to Virginia's romantic prospects. It seems that suggesting that she likes Jacob works best to cheer Ellen up.

Soon she should invite you to go to a play with her. Agree to go.

When she gets upset that she won't be going home for Thanksgiving, Virginia will suggest that the three of you do something fun together. Agree and do it.

Think about her at the Christmas ritual.

By now she should start confiding things in you. Be nice to her and agree to do things with her.

If you want to get the romantic ending, buy her a romantic Valentine. At first she'll blush and turn away, but soon she'll approach you about it. Admit that you like her too of you want the romantic ending - otherwise you'll just be best friends.