Grabiner's Path

Female protagonist, in the hall for adventurous girls.
Altarnia

Grabiner's Path

#1 Post by Altarnia » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:23 pm

So far I've only reached a romantic ending with Ellen and Damien, and had been trying to do the same with Grabiner (for 2 days now ^^;), I've looked over the other posts but they only cover how to attract Grabiner in general and how not to mess up the wedding near the end. My problem is I don't know how to become a treasurer without agreeing to attend the Initiation with Damien (and later on admitting that I sent the love letter) and still have 0 demerits. Some people suggested to stay in on Sept 30 and talk to Donald, but whenever I reach that day, Virginia and Ellen are already discussing who should be the treasurer. In response to that my char says that she can't be because she has to get rid of the negative demerits. I would really appreciate it if someone gave me a step by step guide how to get to Sept 30 and talk to Donald. *puppy eyes* ^^

Muse

#2 Post by Muse » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:44 pm

I participated in the initiation ceremony, and took a different class on the day of the love letter being sent to Grabby. Then he calls out Ellen and you're not in the class, so it gets worked out after when you run into Ellen in your dorm. I did the candle and gardening events to get rid of demerits, and if I ever racked any up I would look up how to get the +5 merits for the tests.

hanako
Site Admin

#3 Post by hanako » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:27 pm

whenever I reach that day, Virginia and Ellen are already discussing who should be the treasurer. In response to that my char says that she can't be because she has to get rid of the negative demerits.
Even if your character says on Sept 30th that she can't (because she has demerits), if you manage to get rid of the demerits by the end of that week, you can still run. Doing the thing with Donald will give you merits in the middle of the week, so you'll be okay by Friday.

FantasyFan

#4 Post by FantasyFan » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:28 pm

How you get the merits from talking to Donald.

On September 30th, choose to sleep or study so you'll be in your room when Donald comes to drop off his prank. Say "Why are you doing this?" then say "I have a better idea" on how to prank Virginia. Stay quiet when Virginia receives the prank. Then later in the week, before it's time to choose whether or not to run, Donald will come over and ask if you want to earn some extra merits. Go with him and you'll help out Professor Potsam and get ten merits in return. Provided that you don't have more than ten demerits before helping out, you should be able to run for treasurer now.

Altarnia

#5 Post by Altarnia » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:15 am

Thank you! X3 I actually managed to figure it out before you answered :O Such a fun game, wish there were more just like this <3