Now in Beta - 1.0.18 - New Content

Female protagonist, in the hall for adventurous girls.
hanako
Site Admin

Now in Beta - 1.0.18 - New Content

#1 Post by hanako » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:42 am

Latest update is currently in beta (if you want to play it, set your updater to show beta patches) and includes a fun new Weird item, some changes to the final exam (including making Tap The Flow available to help get those last few magic points) and a couple of new dialog options involving the use of Empathy and Communication.

Please let us know if you run into any problems.

Still taking suggestions for more specific locations to use those spells.

faerirose

New Item!

#2 Post by faerirose » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:52 am

A-hahahaha! It IS so adorable! I love it!

junsei7

#3 Post by junsei7 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:12 am

The Wiggle Wand is my new favourite accessory - it's adorable! :)

I really enjoyed being able to Communicate with Minnie (on Ellen's path) and find out a bit more about where her head is at at that pont in the game. I'm not sure if it's new or I just missed it before, but it made me happy. :)
Last edited by junsei7 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

evershifter

#4 Post by evershifter » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:51 pm

Okay, that wand should give cute points, too. It's adorable x3

Uh, could the patch have interfered with the Delinquent trophy? My character's gotten seven detentions thus far, I thought you could get the trophy before that. o.O

Spiky Caterpillar

#5 Post by Spiky Caterpillar » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:16 am

The patch shouldn't interfere with the Delinquent trophy (and doesn't on my tests)

If you've already unlocked the trophy, it won't unlock a second time (unless you delete your preferences, at least.) If you manage to unlock two trophies simultaneously, only one trophy window will show up (the other will be unlocked, but silently).

If you've got a save with seven detentions and the trophy isn't unlocking and isn't visible on your trophies window, upload it to http://spikycaterpillar.com/savegame-upload.html and I'll look into it.

hanako
Site Admin

#6 Post by hanako » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:40 am

Yes, that Minnie scene is new.

As for the cute points - I agree it's cute but we already had lots of Cute accessories and needed more Weird! :)

Soloniz Fliriks

#7 Post by Soloniz Fliriks » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:00 pm

I don't know if it's the right place to say this but I wanted to update my game but I have no more my license key :'( My brother deleted my e-mail (He though that will be funny -.-)l so all the messages I got there are lost :'(
And Now I don't know what to do to update the game
Do i have to buy it again? :'(

evershifter

#8 Post by evershifter » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:48 pm

Spiky Caterpillar wrote:The patch shouldn't interfere with the Delinquent trophy (and doesn't on my tests)

If you've already unlocked the trophy, it won't unlock a second time (unless you delete your preferences, at least.) If you manage to unlock two trophies simultaneously, only one trophy window will show up (the other will be unlocked, but silently).

If you've got a save with seven detentions and the trophy isn't unlocking and isn't visible on your trophies window, upload it to http://spikycaterpillar.com/savegame-upload.html and I'll look into it.
Thank you. I tried it again, and it worked alright this time. I guess it was just a fluke, or my computer did something stupid. Probably the latter. Sorry for bothering you about it. ^^;
hanako wrote:As for the cute points - I agree it's cute but we already had lots of Cute accessories and needed more Weird! :)
How about the Medusa hat from Virginia's path? >.>

hanako
Site Admin

#9 Post by hanako » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:28 pm

Soloniz Fliriks wrote:I don't know if it's the right place to say this but I wanted to update my game but I have no more my license key :'( My brother deleted my e-mail (He though that will be funny -.-)l so all the messages I got there are lost :'(
And Now I don't know what to do to update the game
Do i have to buy it again? :'(
If you put in your license key to upload your yearbook character at the end of the game it should still be stored in your game, so updating ought to work.

However, if you want to retrieve your license key, email owner@hanakogames.com with what information you do know about your order (when you ordered it, what name it was ordered under, etc) and I can try to find your receipt to send it to you again.