Conspiracy

Female protagonist, in the hall for adventurous girls.
BeccaBear93

Conspiracy

#1 Post by BeccaBear93 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:59 pm

Can someone please help me get the Conspiracy trophy? All I've been able to find out is that it has something to do with Ellen... It's driving me crazy, because it's the only non-stats trophy I haven't gotten yet. I'd be sooo grateful if someone could help!

FantasyFan

#2 Post by FantasyFan » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:32 pm

First off, you need to be on Ellen's path (either friendship or romance). If she starts confiding in you about how frustrated she is with her family and how she wants to do scientific research that involves magic, you're on her path.

Now I'm not SURE about this, because once I played through her path and got her invite to the conspericy, and once I didn't, but I THINK what you have to do to get invited to the conspericy is NOT encourage her to run for treasurer. When she talks about William, suggest "Tell him you like him" instead of "Wait and see" (because "Wait and see" will get her to run for treasurer). Now this is all speculation, because the first time she didn't run and I got invited to her conspericy, but the second time she became treasurer and she didn't. I THINK that when she becomes treasurer, she has a better relationship with Professor Grabner and thus won't want to do things behind his back, but that's only speculation.

Computosaurus

#3 Post by Computosaurus » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:40 pm

Yes and it seems the most important parts for this are going to see Medea, then saying you would seek revenge after. Then, after Ellen gets detention for not using magic to solve a dungeon tell her "That isn't fair!"

After that, I just continued on my romance with Ellen. I had high Smart, Weird and Merit, but I don't think my stats mattered. Got the trophy at the end of March or beginning of April.

FantasyFan

#4 Post by FantasyFan » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:50 am

You actually don't need to say you'd want revenge - I got the trophy without doing that. I think you DO need to say "that's not fair" and get Ellen to tell Grabner off, though.

Spazzbunny

#5 Post by Spazzbunny » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:38 am

Saying you'd want revenge sets you up to join the group. Saying, "That's not fair," cements Ellen joining it. If you want for her to join it then your stats do not matter. If you wish to join the group then you need to have the spell Communication for the event to happen. ^^

BeccaBear93

#6 Post by BeccaBear93 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:19 am

Thank you guys! The problem was that I was encouraging her to run for treasurer.

Side note: I already forgot, but I don't think I said that I wanted revenge after the Medea play.

FantasyFan

#7 Post by FantasyFan » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:19 pm

You don't need to say you'd want revenge for the consperacy - you need to say you'd want revenge for the secret society. Two different things.

Darinenelle

Questions?

#8 Post by Darinenelle » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:48 am

-around when do you get invited into the conspiracy thing?

-if you get ellen riled up about the exam being unfair, then she messees with your bras...hehe...then you tell damien... 1) will damien or anyone else do anything about it or reveal any more about the society 2) can YOU still join if Ellen has?

really want answers, so if anyone knows... :D

BeccaBear93

#9 Post by BeccaBear93 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:08 am

Well, as far as I've seen, you can't join if Ellen does, and I don't think anyone does anything about it. Getting invited to Ellen's conspiracy is pretty late in the game, but I don't remember exactly when, and it's only if you're on her path.