Claw machine at the arcade

Female protagonist, in the hall for adventurous girls.
FantasyFan

Claw machine at the arcade

#1 Post by FantasyFan » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:18 am

Is it possible to actually win a prize with the claw machine, or is it just there to raise your stress?

perch

#2 Post by perch » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:54 am

The claw machine is part of getting the Bunny!! trophy. As far as I know to get it you have to use another person's help in order to get the prize from the machine.

Yuniepie

#3 Post by Yuniepie » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:23 pm

Spoiler:

Play pinball the week when the seniors go to the apple festival to meet Bigsteve. Play the claw machine at least once. Then play pinball when he's there again (just roll back or whatever if he isn't) I think you only have to talk to him twice when playing pinball to unlock the option to ask him to get the bunny for you. Good luck.

Persia

#4 Post by Persia » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:01 pm

I have actually got the bunny from the claw machine without Big steve's help (in that run I hadn't actually met him) but I've never been able to replicate that.

FantasyFan

#5 Post by FantasyFan » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:45 pm

Ah, okay. I need to try that out. (Man, there's so MUCH stuff to discover in this game!)

Yuniepie

#6 Post by Yuniepie » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:21 am

Persia wrote:I have actually got the bunny from the claw machine without Big steve's help (in that run I hadn't actually met him) but I've never been able to replicate that.
Really? Can you remember anything about what you did? I've always wondered if it were possible to get it with the spells. I know Potsdam cracks a spazz if you try but i've only ever gotten the teleport spell and the push object and maybe there's a spell I haven't tried yet...

Ahh, I love this game. :3

Spazzbunny

#7 Post by Spazzbunny » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:52 am

There are two ways, I believe, to get win at the game. One is with help from another person, and the other is pure luck. It's harder than Bingo the second way though, so I wouldn't recommend it. Casting magic on the machine, meanwhile, never works. ^^

Yuniepie

#8 Post by Yuniepie » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:23 am

Spazzbunny wrote:There are two ways, I believe, to get win at the game. One is with help from another person, and the other is pure luck. It's harder than Bingo the second way though, so I wouldn't recommend it. Casting magic on the machine, meanwhile, never works. ^^
That makes a lot of sense now. I am so unlucky at bingo its not even funny.
Although once I got the cutiepie/weirdo achievements I found I didn't need money for accessories anymore and even if I won bingo I ended up donating everything to the may day ball fundraiser lol... I'd love some more accessories in the game. More ways to customise your character is always snapped up.

Random question- anyone think that the kitty ears an tail should give a +cute attribute? I initially expected it to so I was surprised that it didn't...