would be nice..

Female protagonist, in the hall for adventurous girls.

Would you like this?

yes!! That'd be awesome
88%
naaa.. its good as it is
13%

Total votes: 32

Vanille

would be nice..

#1 Post by Vanille » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:12 pm

If there were more dresses to wear at the prom..
or if we could somehow make our own and put them in a folder and our character could wear it like that.

and

if there was a trophey we get when we see ALL possible existing scenes in game. XD that way we would know if we have seen everything </3

Also, is there some sort of secret path we can only get, after unlocking the others?

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Post by hanako » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:33 pm

We do eventually want to let people add some art of their own, but it's not going to be until a later update and it won't be heavily advertised, since modding your game is likely to cause errors if you're not careful.

A flag for seeing everything would be a bit of a problem. Even if we put one in, you'd have to start playing again from the absolute beginning in order to try and see all scenes because they wouldn't have been flagged before the trophy existed. Also, what counts as a scene? Is 'receiving a pie' a scene? But you can receive the pie and still never have seen the text where you stick your face into it. And what about when we add new scenes? Suddenly your trophy would disappear again? It's all a tangly mess. Anyway, I doubt anyone will see absolutely every possibility...

There is no super-secret path. Not at the moment. There may be someday in an update, but there would be Loud Hints dropped. :)

Yuniepie

#3 Post by Yuniepie » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:51 am

I second the prom dresses! Whats with the neck thing MS always wears!? WHAT IS IT?

And mods would be awesome! You can never have too much character customisation in games.

pontereika

YES!

#4 Post by pontereika » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:57 am

i would love to see more dresses. or change the one for the dance. it wasnt that atractive, even if they let you change the color!